• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So.... Leavitt didn't even know Mo was out there!!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I still don't get why Taylor did not get more opportunities in the first half after an amazing first touch.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  282
  • Days Won:  0

For anyone that has been around CJL for any lenght of time you will come to know that whe he does not want to talk about a topic he will play dumb.  Before the UCF game he was asked about Rutgars the following Thurs.  His reply....'Oh, do we have a game next Thursday?  I had not been keeping track'.  Of course he knew who was on the field and of course Gregory knew who would be running when he called it.....it just did not work out the way that they had hoped.  Enf Of Story.

• Content Count:  509

Mike Ford is 8 feet tall and can shoot fire out of his eye balls!

Mike Ford once ripped off a bear's leg, just because he was bored.

Mike Ford is responsible for keeping the existence of the sasquatch a secret.

Mike Ford killed the dinosaurs!

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

For anyone that has been around CJL for any lenght of time you will come to know that whe he does not want to talk about a topic he will play dumb.  Before the UCF game he was asked about Rutgars the following Thurs.  His reply....'Oh, do we have a game next Thursday?  I had not been keeping track'.  Of course he knew who was on the field and of course Gregory knew who would be running when he called it.....it just did not work out the way that they had hoped.   Enf Of Story.

whether he knew it or not is pretty much irrelevent.

Plancher simply should not have been the one running the ball in that scenario.  i'm ALL FOR Moises getting touches, but that was not the situation to give him his 2nd carry of the season.

give it to Ben, give it to Jamar, give it to Kelly--- they all have power/size to push the ball forward.  give me a QB sneak for cripes sake!!!

• Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

You're **** right.

• Content Count:  143

While we're somewhat on the short yardage topic...

Seeing as we don't have a FB, can't we get a couple of defensive linemen in on our short yardage goal-to-go plays??  Kind of like how the Bucs used Sapp a few times - or the ol' Refrigerator Perry scenario.  I mean, put our biggest DL's in at FB and TE for blocking - then let MG, BW, or MF follow behind them.  If nothing else, the DL's know the attack, so they may best know how to counter it..  It makes more sense to me than having our smaller speedier backs trying to take on the big beefy dudes of the opposing DLine!

:-[

• Content Count:  1,260

While we're somewhat on the short yardage topic...

Seeing as we don't have a FB, can't we get a couple of defensive linemen in on our short yardage goal-to-go plays??  Kind of like how the Bucs used Sapp a few times - or the ol' Refrigerator Perry scenario.  I mean, put our biggest DL's in at FB and TE for blocking - then let MG, BW, or MF follow behind them.  If nothing else, the DL's know the attack, so they may best know how to counter it..   It makes more sense to me than having our smaller speedier backs trying to take on the big beefy dudes of the opposing DLine!

:-[

But we DO have a FB....let me introduce you to Richard Kelly...all 245 pounds of him (3rd pic down after Ford) http://southflorida.scout.com/2/667192.html

• Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

I loves me a fullback.

• Content Count:  1,370

You forgot to mention that Mike Ford could kick Chuck Norris's ass!

• Content Count:  143

But we DO have a FB....let me introduce you to Richard Kelly...all 245 pounds of him (3rd pic down after Ford) http://southflorida.scout.com/2/667192.html

;D  LOL  - Nice!!

I think that frustrates me even more then!!  Has this kid been in on any plays this season??  Do we have 245lbs just sitting on the bench?? 

I mean - I've been to every home game, and watched every away game - I've just never heard his name called.  And it seems like we're always lining up two (or three) RBs in the backfield - never a true 'Pro' set - especially on these "and inches" plays.

Interesting!  I'll keep an eye out for R. Kelly  (not THAT R. Kelly tho!  lol)

Archived