• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So.... Leavitt didn't even know Mo was out there!!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  143
  • Days Won:  0

Wow!!  You read this write-up on him http://southflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=359&p=8&c=1&nid=3280174 and it REALLY makes you wonder why he's NOT in the game!!!

What's going on that we're not using this guy?!?!?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Wow!!  You read this write-up on him http://southflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=359&p=8&c=1&nid=3280174 and it REALLY makes you wonder why he's NOT in the game!!!

What's going on that we're not using this guy?!?!?

i'm done speculating about our personnel and playcalling issues.

8 games into the season we should have had all this settled by now...  Kelly saw his first action of the season at UConn with a couple of blocking plays.

we have plenty of talent and just aren't using it, or using it effectively.

• Content Count:  21,143
  • Days Won:  39

i'm done speculating about our personnel and playcalling issues.

That's what I am saying.  We've now blown two conference games, let's see how they turn it around.  I sat there and agonized over the running game for a few games and now I am over it.  I hope the guys can stay healthy and just grind out some wins here.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Speaking of Ford, for all you naysayers out there, did you notice the "pep in the step" of the offense once Ford got 2 or 3 consecutive carries? Did you notice the rhythm that the offense suddenly got into? Did you notice the holes to run and lanes to pass that Grothe had while Ford was in the game? Yeah...

An offense that goes forward is highly overrated.

So Mike Ford runs hard, gains positive yardage virtually every time he carries the ball, and scores big TD's when we need them.

What's so great about that?

::)

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Mike Ford is 8 feet tall and can shoot fire out of his eye balls!

Mike Ford once ripped off a bear's leg, just because he was bored.

Mike Ford is responsible for keeping the existence of the sasquatch a secret.

Mike Ford killed the dinosaurs!

Guns don't kill people. Mike Ford  kills People.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Mike Ford allows to live.

Mike Ford does not sleep. He waits.

The chief export of Mike Ford is Pain.

There is no chin under Mike Ford' Beard. There is only another fist.

Mike Ford has two speeds. Walk, and Kill.

The leading causes of death in the United States are: 1. Heart Disease 2. Mike Ford 3. Cancer

Mike Ford drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.

Mike Ford is my Homeboy.

Mike Ford  doesn't go hunting.... Mike Ford GOES KILLING

• Content Count:  21,143
  • Days Won:  39

Speaking of Ford, for all you naysayers out there, did you notice the "pep in the step" of the offense once Ford got 2 or 3 consecutive carries? Did you notice the rhythm that the offense suddenly got into? Did you notice the holes to run and lanes to pass that Grothe had while Ford was in the game? Yeah...

So Mike Ford runs hard, gains positive yardage virtually every time he carries the ball, and scores big TD's when we need them.

He fumbled in the WVU game though, he should never touch the ball again.

Seriously though, after that UCONN loss I am done harping on them to put him in anymore.  They could have won with him but they chose not to.  It's not like a Big East title was on the line or anything.  If that's how they approach it then I won't have high expectations of the team until next year.  It's still fun to watch them play and Selvie destroy QBs and Grothe create magic so I'll just enjoy what will be the rest of the season.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Mike Ford allows to live.

Mike Ford does not sleep. He waits.

The chief export of Mike Ford is Pain.

There is no chin under Mike Ford' Beard. There is only another fist.

The leading causes of death in the United States are: 1. Heart Disease 2. Mike Ford 3. Cancer

Mike Ford drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.

Mike Ford is my Homeboy.

:D

Good stuff.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

is Mike Ford a Miami Hurricane??

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

He fumbled in the WVU game though, he should never touch the ball again.

Seriously though, after that UCONN loss I am done harping on them to put him in anymore.  They could have won with him but they chose not to.  It's not like a Big East title was on the line or anything.  If that's how they approach it then I won't have high expectations of the team until next year.  It's still fun to watch them play and Selvie destroy QBs and Grothe create magic so I'll just enjoy what will be the rest of the season.

You say that no one is claiming Ford is the magic pill... that's what this looks like.  It's not like the man carries for 50 yards and a TD every time he touches the ball.  Saw him get stuffed last night.  No one can run without blocking and good playcalling

Guest JulmisteForPrez

You say that no one is claiming Ford is the magic pill... that's what this looks like.  It's not like the man carries for 50 yards and a TD every time he touches the ball.  Saw him get stuffed last night.  No one can run without blocking and good playcalling

I totally agree.....

As long as Greg Gregory is our offensive coordinator, nothing else will matter.

I still think Ford gives us the best chance regardless, though.

Archived