• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stampede "The Big Dog" on Monday

Guest JulmisteForPrez

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  105
  • Days Won:  0

I think he'll hype our defense and their speed.  I don't think he ever said we had no shot at all.  He asked for USF fans to explain why USF was going to win.  Just because he played point-counterpoint with the WVU offense versus the USF defense [glow=red,2,300]doesn't mean he was rooting against us[/glow].  This game was our measuring stick for the defense.  Against Elon, Auburn and NC, they looked really good, but last night was the true test.  USF doing well does nothing but help his show.  It gives him more callers and more stuff to talk about.  [glow=red,2,300]Why would he be anti-USF?[/glow]

Unfortunately, you're probably wrong about him rooting against us... why anti-USF?... Because his wallet took a hit last night... Not a Deumig fan and won't listen to his show, but I'll give it to him as he knows how to get the people mad to the point of where they want to call... I just don't respect the way he goes about it... but if you want to make excellent points only to be berated while on the phone and belittled when off it, then go ahead and do so.

I don't want to get into ripping the style of another host since I don't like it, but I certainly acknowledge the success he has... but please don't fool yourself into thinking he remotely cares about USF... I'm sure it will be we still can't compete with the Gators or the 'true' top teams...

Remember 20 years ago the Gators sucked, 25 years ago, the 'Canes had no chance against Nebraska, 27 years ago FSU was still a women's college before they lost the second of two Orange Bowl's to Oklahoma... you'll find that many of the fans of these schools are jealous that USF has had the success it has in just it's 6 years in Div 1-A, excuse me, National Bowl Subdivision.  

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,981

Don't even call his show on Monday. What's the point? You are not going to change his mind and at the end you are going to end up with a massive headache. Stick to the stations that actually want us to call in without the need of baiting us by putting our program down.

• Content Count:  1,528

this idiot did nothing but blast us all week saying we need to explain why WE think we can hang with West Va. How about they explain why they can hang with us! I'm sure his explanation will be more about why West Va isn't that good rather than why we ARE.

• Content Count:  213

I remember years ago back when I still listened to him, the Big Dog praised a UCF Athletics golf tournament that he was invited to (might even have been the reasonable Clay.)

I've always thought he has been drinking their Kool-Aid ever since. For a guy who always badgers people to support the home team, he surely does not.

• Content Count:  1,633

I think he'll hype our defense and their speed.  I don't think he ever said we had no shot at all.  He asked for USF fans to explain why USF was going to win.  Just because he played point-counterpoint with the WVU offense versus the USF defense [glow=red,2,300]doesn't mean he was rooting against us[/glow].  This game was our measuring stick for the defense.  Against Elon, Auburn and NC, they looked really good, but last night was the true test.  USF doing well does nothing but help his show.  It gives him more callers and more stuff to talk about.  [glow=red,2,300]Why would he be anti-USF?[/glow]

Unfortunately, you're probably wrong about him rooting against us... why anti-USF?... Because his wallet took a hit last night...

That's exactly it. I am somewhat of a Duemig fan, just because there isnt anything else on the radio.

He'll start off Monday by congratulating the Bulls, but then some tard will call in and talk about USF and the national championship. Then he will blow up and talk about how USF fans dont know spit, etc. He'll also say that USF won a sloppy game, which is the truth, and that if they want to be a contender, they have to get their offense rolling, which is the truth. This conservative BS play calling in the 2nd half has to go.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

After the Auburn victory, calling Dead Air Duemig is going to be that more enjoyable!

• Content Count:  1,386

Unfortunately, you're probably wrong about him rooting against us... why anti-USF?... Because his wallet took a hit last night...

That's exactly it. I am somewhat of a Duemig fan, just because there isnt anything else on the radio.

He'll start off Monday by congratulating the Bulls, but then some tard will call in and talk about USF and the national championship. Then he will blow up and talk about how USF fans dont know spit, etc. He'll also say that USF won a sloppy game, which is the truth, and that if they want to be a contender, they have to get their offense rolling, which is the truth. This conservative BS play calling in the 2nd half has to go.

I agree totally.

Pepper ... if you would convince the powers that be to drop the yahoos from NYC that are on from drive time, I'd never have to listen to 620.

I listed to 1010 for the AM drive time... but can't stand sports tricks or the ny idiots... so I listen to JP at lunch time and ... *sigh* ... 620 during the evening drive.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  145

screw him-- stop listening to this clown and just ignore him

I hope he hears crickets chirping instead of any USF fans giving him the time of day

Archived