• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Stampede "The Big Dog" on Monday

Guest JulmisteForPrez

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Days Won:  0

I know that Buccaneer fans are as tired of the guy's schtick as we are. If a few dozen folks began sending letters to the companies he sponsors cc'ing WDAE's marketing & sales departments....you'll see things start to change.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,412

Hah!  Listening to Ian and Ron....

Quote from Ian "people here still don't believe in USF and I don't understand it".  (wonder who he is talking about)

He continued to say... I was a doubter... I am not anymore.

He says I saw how good WVU is and USF beat them and they were more than 8 points better then WVU!

Ian and Ron drop hints of their dislike of Steve often and you just have to read between the lines and figure that they do have to toe the company lines.

• Content Count:  20,937
  • Days Won:  38

Hah!  Listening to Ian and Ron....

Quote from Ian "people here still don't believe in USF and I don't understand it".  (wonder who he is talking about)

He continued to say... I was a doubter... I am not anymore.

He says I saw how good WVU is and USF beat them and they were more than 8 points better then WVU!

Ian and Ron drop hints of their dislike of Steve often and you just have to read between the lines and figure that they do have to toe the company lines.

I heard that as well and it seemed very obvious they were talking about Dumig. 

I was wondering about something and maybe some of you can answer:

Isn't that kind of awkward to have that kind of situation on a radio station?  I mean Big Dawwwg will be talking smack about USF and then the sports attack will come on and the guy is like "Hey I am pro USF for the record" and go on about whatever else.

Dumig totally comes off like a child when he keeps this grudge going.  I'll take my ball and go home!!!!  I am not anti-USF but I WILL BE ANTI-USF IF YOU PEOPLE KEEP HARASSING ME!

• Content Count:  7,890

I listen to the Ron and Ian show but when it comes to the Drive home I go to 1470

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  125

I used to be a Deumig fan, but after what I've heard the last couple of weeks, there's no way in hell I'm ever tuning in again.

This guy is the biggest hypocrite on air.  He constantly rants and raves about his #1 rule - rooting for the home team.  Well, how about following that rule Steve?!?  At one point this guy was a huge Miami homer.  Last year they blew chunks and what do you know, he's now a huge Gator homer - all the while discrediting USF's wins.  Oh sure, he'll say he roots for USF, but the last couple of weeks has made it clearly obvious that he's full of it.  I mean the guy's going as far as MAKING STUFF UP over a national broadcast to try to knock our reputation down. 

What a sorry piece of ****.

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

The main reason for his dislike and refusal to talk USF is his love for Miami.  The more pub and recognition we get, the better our recruiting, the quicker we blow past Miami.

• Content Count:  3,827

i used to like his show until today...he is an a$$ who is not very knowledgable about his "home team" and probably didnt even watch the game...I wish 1010 came in better here in Hernando County

I wish we did too!!!  Perhaps someone can enlighten me... Deumig insults, berates, criticizes, and generally, denigrates USF and this post receives a crapload of hits and responses with people saying they are listening or calling in to his show... yet we all know, he will never fully admit to his complete and utter ignorance...

All the while, I will talk USF on any given morning... but when nobody would like to exalt the accomplishments of the Bulls, I have to change the topic, since there are plenty of people who would rather talk Bucs, MLB playoffs, Lightning opener, etc... while I would not mind talking much more about the Bulls, or what I saw on/from the sideline at the last game, it is rather fruitless to continue going on and on about the Bulls when there is no listener response...

Do people not want to talk in the morning?  Do you all not listen in the morning?  Just general thoughts and observations, so if anyone has an answer or opinion, please feel free to share here... Thanks

Mike Pepper

Mike, love the show in the morning. I cant express how much I appreciate you guys. The more of you guys means the less I have to listen to.......bonds, bucs, and yankees radio on 620 on the way to work.

As for your station, it goes STRAIGHT downhill after Bruno is over. The Chix have their niche, which is completely fine, but after them comes NEW YORK RADIO.............in TAMPA. For that reason, I cannot support your station. I'm sorry, but I cant.

Archived