• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stampede "The Big Dog" on Monday

Guest JulmisteForPrez

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Talked to someone listening to the nat'l show this morning.

Duemig says that WVU was exposed because we just aren't that good of a team.

He also says that Grothe is not a good quarterback.

Big talk from a guy who rarely watches the games (as evidenced by his saying Selvie didn't impact the game last year because he had "0 sacks")

Why does anyone still listen to this clown?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  16,325
  • Days Won:  43

To Deumig's defense, he did say he wanted USF to win against WVU. He just didnt think that USF would beat WVU, so I think he wanted to state that to get the USF's fans response. There were a few callers that called in and presented great arguments for Deumig which is what he wanted to hear. I think some USF fans should back off a little bid by trying to embarrass the host of the show because he will have the power in the end to rip USF. Believe me, I would love to have my own show so that I could talk up USF as much as I can.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

To Deumig's defense, he did say he wanted USF to win against WVU. He just didnt think that USF would beat WVU, so I think he wanted to state that to get the USF's fans response. There were a few callers that called in and presented great arguments for Deumig which is what he wanted to hear. I think some USF fans should back off a little bid by trying to embarrass the host of the show because he will have the power in the end to rip USF. Believe me, I would love to have my own show so that I could talk up USF as much as I can.

He says that to cover his ass.  He talks for 30 minutes about how badly we are going to get beat and then throws that "but I'm rooting for them!" at the end to save face on Monday.  The guy is a douche.

• Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

Talked to someone listening to the nat'l show this morning.

Duemig says that WVU was exposed because we just aren't that good of a team.

He also says that Grothe is not a good quarterback.

Big talk from a guy who rarely watches the games (as evidenced by his saying Selvie didn't impact the game last year because he had "0 sacks")

My response would be "whatever" ::)

• Content Count:  16,325
  • Days Won:  43

If that is true that he is going to state that Grothe is not a very good QB then USF fans better harrass that A-HOLE!!!! The best thing to do is state that you are going to talk about the Bucs then change the subject to the BULLS once you get on the air. He wont let USF callers through, so you are going to have to masquarade a a Bucs or Lightning fan to get through. Good luck. USF will just have to keep on winning.

• Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

I'd bet he'll start out Mondays show with the USF fightsong, and follow with some monolouge as follows:

I know I said USF had no chance, so I've gotta eat some crow.  But I think West Virginia got exposed as not a very good team.(Even though he's been hyping up WVU, White, Slaton, Divine for the whole week).  USF is not as good as it's fans want to think.  Pat White was injured the second half.  USF still has to beat UCF and Rutgers...But its Bucs Monday, so we're gonna talk about the Bucs today.

pretty much the same thing he said after we beat Auburn.  Duemig has something against USF, I don't know why, but he does, you can tell when he has to talk about them.  Maybe because we might start stealing recruits from his best buddy Urban Myer and UF.

• Content Count:  253

I think he'll hype our defense and their speed.  I don't think he ever said we had no shot at all.  He asked for USF fans to explain why USF was going to win.  Just because he played point-counterpoint with the WVU offense versus the USF defense doesn't mean he was rooting against us.  This game was our measuring stick for the defense.  Against Elon, Auburn and NC, they looked really good, but last night was the true test.  USF doing well does nothing but help his show.  It gives him more callers and more stuff to talk about.  Why would he be anti-USF?

• Content Count:  1,386

Steve Duemig = Briar Rabbit. He'll say anything just to get a reaction and get people to call in. That's his job.

Kizarvexis

Archived