• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stampede "The Big Dog" on Monday

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Anyone else thought about how much fun we can have with Duemig on Monday??

:nutkick :chair :pain

Of course, you know he will be screening those calls and hanging up quickly on anyone who brings up how wrong he was.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Yea...Make him hate ever picking against the Bulls.  I hope he lost his arse on the Bulls.

• Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

Of course, you know he will be screening those calls and hanging up quickly on anyone who brings up how wrong he was.

Man, do we have to listen to him?  I have not listened to that show in a long time.  (funny post though  :D ;D).

Was listening to 620 this morning on the way to McD's for some celebratory egg mcmuffins...

The morning host said he saw Deumig this AM (Big Dog does his national show from the Clear Channel studios in Tampa).

The host reported Deumig said "USF beat WVU like a rag doll."

Yea...Make him hate ever picking against the Bulls.  I hope he lost his arse on the Bulls.

Question of the week before Oct. 13:  Is he going to pick UCF again as has been reported before by several members? ??? ::):P

I just had a thought.  I know a few years ago that he used to do live remotes.  Assuming that he still does, maybe we can get some crazies out dressed in green and gold and chanting USF, USF during his show.  That would make the show worth listening to. Amazing that a guy who pushes for rooting for the home team hates the local college team.

Was listening to 620 this morning on the way to McD's for some celebratory egg mcmuffins...

The morning host said he saw Deumig this AM (Big Dog does his national show from the Clear Channel studios in Tampa).

The host reported Deumig said "USF beat WVU like a rag doll."

If he says that on his show, then delete my last post.

• Content Count:  133
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, as many calls as possible. How many times did he say "South Florida's LBs can't handle Slaton and Devine" Pretty sure they got "handled".

• Content Count:  16,320
  • Days Won:  43

Honestly, I want Duemig to keep on doubting the Bullls because it is working for USF. I dont want to break a good thing going with USF winning week after week after Duemig basically bets against the Bulls. When people call Duemig, just be respectful so that he does not hang up on you. If you want to hear USF more on that show then dont make a fool out of the host. I know it is easy for everyone to make a fool out of Duemig because he knows nothing about the USF team, but the thing is kind of teach Duemig about the team in a classy way. It was so funny that the USF defense made the plays against WVU which is just the opposite of what Duemig has been saying. Lets just be respectful, and we will have more USF talk on his show that way. Win with class.

You also have to realize he wants people to call in... to generate a response you push some buttons... for USF fans, the button is a big one are easy to push: disrespect.

Want USF fans to respond??  Tell them their team isn't good.  Tell them they have no chance to win.

Then watch the stampede.

Whether he really believes it or not, he gets people listening AND responding.  After all, talk radio is all show business.

Archived