• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stampede "The Big Dog" on Monday

Guest JulmisteForPrez

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I gave him a piece of my mind last week prior to WVU and he was struggling trying to find answers to some of my questions.  I threw about 5 stats out at him and I had 5 more when he hung up on me.  Pepper is right.  He's as anti USF as anyone in the media.  Just because he said he 'hopes USF wins' doesn't mean he is pro USF. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  356
  • Days Won:  0

Calling in and stampeding that bufoon will do nothing, except to maybe give him some "bandwagon" material.  Once he's made up his mind on someone or something, he's set for life...anyone remember his trent dilfer bashing days?  There were the "i told you so" types coming out of the woodwork when he won a super bowl with the ravens...used his "i always liked trent dilfer..." get out of jail free card...best way to get him - send him a media guide like last week's caller suggested!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

The fact that the dumbass kept harping on us losing Nicholas and St Louis and him not having a clue about McKenzie's credentials and how good Brouce has looked shows what a fraud he is. One of the biggest stories in college football this year in his own backyard and he doesn't do his homework on them? ...... Clown.

• Content Count:  356

Be nice...remember - he has 119 teams to keep track of! ::) :ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  594

Please just ignore him. He doesn't deserve the attention.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

STOP LISTENING TO THIS MORON.

Let me say that again.

You're just feeding his machine and boosting his ratings. Listen to something else. Why do you need that fatass to validate you or your team?

• Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

The fact that the dumbass kept harping on us losing Nicholas and St Louis and him not having a clue about McKenzie's credentials and how good Brouce has looked shows what a fraud he is. One of the biggest stories in college football this year in his own backyard and he doesn't do his homework on them? ...... Clown.

You guys keep saying that he was talking about USF losing Nicholas and St. Louis (not by name right?) from the W.Va. game last year.  Does he even realize that St.Louis did not play as much as he normally would since he was hurt?

• Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

Let me say that again.

You're just feeding his machine and boosting his ratings. Listen to something else. Why do you need that fatass to validate you or your team?

I don't.  His show in the early 90's with Brantley was listenable but by 2001 it seemed that a black cloud hovered over the show.  Besides, since I got satellite radio, I almost always listen to music anyway.

• Content Count:  400

it's 3PM.. are we still stampeding his show or what?  :D

• Content Count:  1,528

hasn't even mentioned the game. He knows he will sounds like an ass no matter how he spins it after dogging us all last week.

Archived