• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My Letter to the Mayor's Office

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Days Won:  0

Great idea... lets hope it doesn't fall on deaf ears.

What?....

He said, "I hope they don't stall left beers!"

:ROFLMAO

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  565

Great job on the letter! This is going to be so similar to the Rutgers-Louisville game last year... A talented team on the verge of a national title vs. one of the hottest teams in college football.

• Content Count:  5,241

I think you'd have to talk to someone at suntrust about lighting up their building.

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

I work in the Region's Bank building downtown.  I will see if I can fire an email off to the management company asking if it would be possible to leave office lights on to say "Go Bulls" or something.  I want to say that they did it when either the Bucs or Lightning were in the Super Bowl/Stanley Cup, but I wasn't working there then, so I'm not sure how something like that gets done.

• Content Count:  478

I know when we (ahem) used to get monday night football - people who worked downtown got e mails urging them/reminding them to leave their office lights on after they left - so that the shots on TV would look awesome. it worked. It seems like its that simple. As for the green on the sun trust building... not sure how to do that - maybe find out who their operations manager is and try to talk to him/her.

Great idea!

• Content Count:  1,066

Mine got read by the Mayor's office today.

"9/18/2007  4:08 PM  Message Read  M Phillips, Mayor's Receptionist, Mayor's Office"

• Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

Fantastic idea.  I just sent mine!!!  Since Z-bull my other half works in an area where high profile figures do comie in I will put the bug in his ear to put his 2 cents in as well hopefully in person.  ;)

• Content Count:  1,165

I think you'd have to talk to someone at suntrust about lighting up their building.

I'm sure SunTrust would take suggestions from the mayor more than random fans, but yes, it's definitely worth it to email someone in charge there if you can.

• Content Count:  1,290

With that in mind, on Friday the 28th of September, Tampa Bay and the University of South Florida will be the focus of the College Football world, as ESPN will be visiting us to televise what may turn out to be a match-up of two nationally-ranked teams.

We will be ranked team next Friday? Are you saying that we are looking past UNC?

Archived