• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Don't Give Duemig Respect

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

The guy is COMPLETELY clueless. I called in today at around 4:15 pm right after a WVU fan called regarding Oklahoma in the polls. First, I had to correct ALL of the inaccuracies that Duemig had spouted off in that call alone.

1. USF beat a Div II team in the first game. Wrong Big Douche. There are  D-IA, D-IAA, Div II, and Div III. I tried to explain to him the difference and he said "FCS will always be Div II to me."

2. UNC is winless. Wrong Big Douche. UNC beat James Madison, IAA, in its first game. He then went on to say, "There you go, another Div. II team."

3. The Top 5 Teams in the Big East are undefeated. Not a completely accurate statement. The top 7 teams in the BE are undefeated. In fact, only Syracuse has a loss. His reply, when I talk about the BE, only the top 5 teams matter.

I then tried to discuss the game with him, but he refused to acknowledge a good game by USF. I said we went out and won the game, and he scoffed saying we had 6 turnovers. I then said, well, USF missed 4 kicks, which were essentially TOs, and he went on about how USF couldn't get a first down, never acknowledging the level of talent on that Auburn defense.

I then complemented USF, Grothe, and Leavitt on executing a good game plan. This is where he again gave inaccurate information and stated that USF only had 24 yards of total offense in the 2nd Half. I tried to explain that it was Auburn, who aside from a 51 yard drive in the 2nd half, did not have any yards, and this is the point where he hung up on me, rather than continue to discuss the issue. He then went on to sort of correct the inaccurate info regarding USF's yardage.

It was clear that the Big Douche had a list of stats and reasons prepared why USF is not good enough to be top 25. The guy is not good at eating crow and hangs up on you the second you make a point or state a fact that he has wrong.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Dueming is awful at what he gets paid to do.

steve_duemig.jpg

Tampa Bay sports radio as a whole is a total joke, and Duemig is the ring leader.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I heard the call.  He thinks he knows the game, but doesn't really.  How many yards of offense is USF supposed to get in the 4th quarter when in essence they can only pick up 1 first down per drive?  Sure we should have scored more points.  Every USF fan agrees with that.  But it was apparent to me, that we were chewing up as much clock as we could to shorten the game.  Our D was dominant, so why give Auburn any extra chances?  So, we ran QB option all 4th quarter long.  When we went to 5 wides, we moved the ball alot better.  Oh yeah, and he 'forgot' to mention the biggest 25 yards of offense of the night.  

Thats right......... the 25 we picked up in OT to win the game!  AU only picked up a couple yards in OT.

I was going to call in, but you can't win with this guy.  He has the last word and thats it.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

He didn't give us a snowball's chance in hell to win this game.  Now that we proved him wrong, he's trying to cheapen the accomplishment by saying that Auburn isn't very good, that the game was played sloppy, etc, etc.  Think UF would have taken a win like this last year?  Typical, wouldn't expect anything less.  I tuned in today just to see if he would give us props.  He just can't talk us up completely, has to find something wrong  w/ the way we won.  Hey, I guess he at least talked about us. 

Guess that's why I stopped listening to him.

• Content Count:  594
  • Days Won:  0

He's racist and sexist too, and overall a huge idiot. It's amazing how little you have to know about sports to be an afternoon drive man. He knows his golf, and he knows his gambling, but after that he really drops off. Ever listen to him try to talk about the Devil Rays? Hilarious.

• Content Count:  9,038

You're completely right, Dale.  I heard him bad-mouth us the week of the game, say that we will get our "asses handed" to us, and now he's trying to wipe the egg off of his face.

What a giant douche.

• Content Count:  5,903

I heard the call and his show... what an idiot (I am holding back how I really feel).

Critisizing our team is perfectly fine, saying we should have capitalized on the turnovers is fine, but starting out by complementing the team for their win and then going into bashing them when people call up and insist on the team being in the top 25 is something completely different. It really pisses me off.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,513
  • Days Won:  422

The guy is COMPLETELY clueless. I called in today at around 4:15 pm right after a WVU fan called regarding Oklahoma in the polls. First, I had to correct ALL of the inaccuracies that Duemig had spouted off in that call alone.

1. USF beat a Div II team in the first game. Wrong Big Douche. There are  D-IA, D-IAA, Div II, and Div III. I tried to explain to him the difference and he said "FCS will always be Div II to me."

2. UNC is winless. Wrong Big Douche. UNC beat James Madison, IAA, in its first game. He then went on to say, "There you go, another Div. II team."

3. The Top 5 Teams in the Big East are undefeated. Not a completely accurate statement. The top 7 teams in the BE are undefeated. In fact, only Syracuse has a loss. His reply, when I talk about the BE, only the top 5 teams matter.

I then tried to discuss the game with him, but he refused to acknowledge a good game by USF. I said we went out and won the game, and he scoffed saying we had 6 turnovers. I then said, well, USF missed 4 kicks, which were essentially TOs, and he went on about how USF couldn't get a first down, never acknowledging the level of talent on that Auburn defense.

I then complemented USF, Grothe, and Leavitt on executing a good game plan. This is where he again gave inaccurate information and stated that USF only had 24 yards of total offense in the 2nd Half. I tried to explain that it was Auburn, who aside from a 51 yard drive in the 2nd half, did not have any yards, and this is the point where he hung up on me, rather than continue to discuss the issue. He then went on to sort of correct the inaccurate info regarding USF's yardage.

It was clear that the Big Douche had a list of stats and reasons prepared why USF is not good enough to be top 25. The guy is not good at eating crow and hangs up on you the second you make a point or state a fact that he has wrong.

So YOU'RE the one who set him off??  :thumbsup

I didn't hear the call but I tuned in after I saw the other thread and found him on one of his bombastic rants. Some of his points were valid but he just goes into his dickhead mode and sounds like a buffoon... and then, of course, one of his groupies calls in and agrees with him completely and it was time to go back to my cd's

• Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

He has always been and will always be a complete A__Ho__.

He doesn't know anything about football.

He wasn't even good enough at golf to make money on the secondary tour, so we are stuck with him.

• Content Count:  35
  • Days Won:  0

Dumig is horrible.  I just turned on the car and heard that call.  He is mad b/c he didn't think we had a chance and then we went out and won.  It is pointless to call his show if you disagree with something he says b/c all he will do is say everyone else is wrong and hang up.  That is why I stopped listening to him months ago.  The only reason it was on that station when I turned the car on was b/c I was listening to Sileo this morning.  Maybe Dumig is just mad b/c deep down he is really a UCiF fan!

Archived