• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Don't Give Duemig Respect

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

He can't admit that he erred.  He is a horse's bottom as far as I am concerned, going back mega years!

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

"I then tried to discuss the game with him, but he refused to acknowledge a good game by USF. I said we went out and won the game, and he scoffed saying we had 6 turnovers. "

Ummmmm, am I mistaken or don't they call turnovers by the other team TAKEAWAYS.  That means we casued the turnovers (with the exception of Fannin's second fumble).  That's actually called good defense!!!

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

Not to defend him, but he did open the show with the USF fight song and then said he was eating crow, and how it didn't taste very good, and how he was wrong about how he said that USF never had a chance...

It's funny how many people piss and moan about him but can't not seem to tune in. I guess Mike and the Mad Dog don't do it for ya either, huh?

Yeah, he is a whiner, but he is the best that we have...

Too bad Opie and Anthony aren't syndicated here....

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

He is a front runner.  He used to be a Cane fan.  I heard a caller call in last week and told him that his Canes would get beat by Okie.  He then stated that he wasn't a Cane fan anymore, that he was a Gator fan because he likes Meyer.

Yesterday he also ranted how he weren't ranked because we played Elon in the first game.  He then stated how good the Gators look this year, but didn't state the fact that they have played nobody yet.

He's entertainment and comedy only, but to take this guy seriously is a joke.   

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

My dad was listening to this acctually.  He usually is a Duemig fan but said he was disapointed in him.

He really didnt think he should have been talking about the bulls the week of the game.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

He's entertainment and comedy only, but to take this guy seriously is a joke.   

Exactly ....

• Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

Why do you still listen to him? The only bits and pieces I ever get is when my truck radio is still on 620 from the Ron and Ian Show and I forget to turn it. It never last long because HE is the GOMER that he always says is in Tampa. Turn him off and get as many of your friends to do the same and eventually he will be raking sand traps like he should be doing now.

• Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

It's funny how many people **** and moan about him but can't not seem to tune in.

That is very funny  I do not understand it either.

I do not listen to any sports talk radio - most of it is no better than listening to some drunk smelly hobo preaching about the end of the universe on a street corner.  It is funny to read on this message board about the latest atrocities of the local sports talk radio douchebags.

Archived