• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How many USF football players will be kicked off?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642
  • Days Won:  0

Windbane no one WANTS players kicked off. Especially good ones. Julmiste and others before him have made some serious mistakes, they now have to deal with it.

My answer was three before I even knew Julmiste was out...

Julmiste

Ponton

And a very small prediction of Ford based upon academic history but I really think this kid will cease his opportunity.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So sending kids out the door is analogues to ****?

Come on now, who is confusing things here.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Windbane, I don't understand why you think this is a meaningless thread? This is not a condescending question, but how long have you been following USF football?

Every year we have guys kicked off for various issues, I've been watching it happen since '99. The thing that is interesting to me is that they are more often than not "quality" players. Jon Chivas being the earliest I can recall and the list goes on.

The reason it is worth talking about is because it says something about the integrity of our PROGRAM. CJL does not care WHO you are, you cross the line you are out. When I was younger I hated this but now I understand why it HAS to be done.

Please let us never minimalize this issue.

PB...FYI...CJL did not kick Julmiste out of the program.

Julmiste was kicked out of the program because per USF ATHLETIC Dept RULES, where it states that if ANY USF Athletes in ANY sport fails 3 drug tests, you are immediately kicked out said program.

Believe Windbane (or name like that) was trying to make the point earlier in the thread to you.

Now CJL can kick a player out of his program for ANY reason...and could of done that same for Josh...by not letting him enroll at USF because of his prior arrest...not allowed him back on the team after he was kicked off because of the theft case...and could of kicked him off after his first sign of drug use (before his first test), then could of done the same after his first positive drug test...or even after his 2nd failed drug test, but never did.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Julmiste was kicked out of the program because per USF ATHLETIC Dept RULES, where it states that if ANY USF Athletes in ANY sport fails 3 drug tests, you are immediately kicked out said program.

Believe Windbane (or name like that) was trying to make the point earlier in the thread to you.

Now CJL can kick a player out of his program for ANY reason...and could of done that same for Josh...by not letting him enroll at USF because of his prior arrest...not allowed him back on the team after he was kicked off because of the theft case...and could of kicked him off after his first sign of drug use (before his first test), then could of done the same after his first positive drug test...or even after his 2nd failed drug test, but never did.

Listen asshat, O'Leary COULD HAVE kicked Brandon Marshall and Travonti Johnson off the team after they were arrested for assaulting cops, resisting arrest, and creating a public disturbance to the point where tasers were required, but he didn't.

Yes, O'Leary COULD have kicked them off the team after those arrests, but he didn't... yet he DID kick off Ron Ellis who was eventually found innocent of his **** charge.  

O'Leary is the [expletive] MASTER of selective rule enforcement, so take your sorry Kanigit ass and your O'Leary knee pads and get the [expletive] back to your own board, clown.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

Artful dodge PB, BTW it is "analogous" you are looking for, and no, I did not say the two were analogous.  I simply said a post of the same would be asking others to cast the innocent in a cloak of guilt just the same.  

I don't know that you will get the logic here, but if you need further clarification we can discuss via email or phone.

Windbane, I don't understand why you think this is a meaningless thread? This is not a condescending question, but how long have you been following USF football?

Every year we have guys kicked off for various issues, I've been watching it happen since '99. The thing that is interesting to me is that they are more often than not "quality" players. Jon Chivas being the earliest I can recall and the list goes on.

The reason it is worth talking about is because it says something about the integrity of our PROGRAM. CJL does not care WHO you are, you cross the line you are out. When I was younger I hated this but now I understand why it HAS to be done.

Please let us never minimalize this issue.

Ummm...still stand by MY opinion.

What is YOUR opinion on the topic and not your opinion about my opinion

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

You see, the thread and poll title alone draws out those wishing to castigate the program, its coaches and players at every opportunity.

Funny we would participate it in ourselves..

• Topic Count:  2,343
  • Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

I say 4 leave for various reasons.  Somebody should put together an average and in August we should post the results to see how close we are.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

Professa, for a guy that supposedly shapes the hearts and minds of our kids at da wood you seem to have significant amounts of time on your hand during school hours.  

Secondly, the issues that kids are getting dismissed for are generally meaningless, unthreatening issues like grades, and pot- is a joke particularly when it's the same kids getting in trouble and they subsequently get dismissed.  Most schools dismiss kids a bit more silently, five kids were dismissed from UF last year, and the last i checked some of you butt wholes have squirmed your way up Urban's crack.  That's right chiefs, count-em up, oh and don't forget when you're concluding with Marcus Thomas' three strikes you're out.  Not to mention Urban seems to be at the center of every recruiting controversy surrounding the NCAA from using fans in the stands on visits, text messages, attendance at unsanctioned events, and almost speaking at Lakeland HS Football's banquet three days before signing day.

Some gravel over Urban as the epitome of class, yet behind the scenes it's no better, or worse, then here, and we won't even go into FSU, or Miami.

Artful dodge PB, BTW it is "analogous" you are looking for, and no, I did not say the two were analogous.  I simply said a post of the same would be asking others to cast the innocent in a cloak of guilt just the same.  

I don't know that you will get the logic here, but if you need further clarification we can discuss via email or phone.

My fault... I spelled something wrong