• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How many USF football players will be kicked off?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642
  • Days Won:  0

Windbane I have nothing personal against the comments you have stated pertaining to this topic.

The post asked how many, I voted three. Instead of remaining anonymous and acting like a coward I was OPEN. Should I just not post next time? What do you want to hear from me? As far as getting "joy" I've stated several times that this is all unfortunate that I hope this doesn't happen again. I would love to see people turn around and not make the same mistakes (especially young adults playing for USF).

As far as your analogy I don't know why you are presenting one to me, I'm not the one making analogies here. Crucify the one who posted the thread not me, crucify the ones making analogies.

READ EVERYTHING I WRITE! I don't agree with the fact that there was a poll conducted but there was & I voted, SUE ME. I also don't agree with the fact that people want to sweep this issue under the rug. IT SUCKED LOSING PONTON WHEN WE NEEDED HIM! The message has to be sent to these kids though, I HOPE he got the message.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642

And a very small prediction of Ford based upon academic history but I really think this kid will cease his opportunity.

Ok Professabull - and I wonder why our kids aren't getting a good education ?  CEASE his opportunity ?  WOW-

Poll like this shows no class.

Glad to see someone is actually reading what I write. Even teachers make mistakes, I never claimed perfection. Hopefully he will SEIZE his opportunity, I do believe he will. Thanks for the check and balance. :)

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

I am "Almost at Perfection".  Well, at least that is what the fortune cookie told me.   ;D

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

Windbane I have nothing personal against the comments you have stated pertaining to this topic.

The post asked how many, I voted three. Instead of remaining anonymous and acting like a coward I was OPEN. Should I just not post next time? What do you want to hear from me? As far as getting "joy" I've stated several times that this is all unfortunate that I hope this doesn't happen again. I would love to see people turn around and not make the same mistakes (especially young adults playing for USF).

As far as your analogy I don't know why you are presenting one to me, I'm not the one making analogies here. Crucify the one who posted the thread not me, crucify the ones making analogies.

READ EVERYTHING I WRITE! I don't agree with the fact that there was a poll conducted but there was & I voted, SUE ME. I also don't agree with the fact that people want to sweep this issue under the rug. IT SUCKED LOSING PONTON WHEN WE NEEDED HIM! The message has to be sent to these kids though, I HOPE he got the message.

Why would you vote for a number that is higher than we alraedy know?  why would you predict that more players will lose their spot on the team?  I'm not "crucifying" anybody, I simply disagree with the vote and the people that voted for more than 1 and the people that CALLED OUT PLAYERS.  

I understand you were not the one making analogies, I was saying here is another one.  You did not find Bulliever's good enough for you so I offered another.

If you don't agree with the poll, why do you vote for players and then call them out?  I DO READ EVERYTHING YOU FREAKING WRITE BECAUSE I HAVE TO KEEP RESPONDING TO IT.  Stop saying I don't.  I think it is you that doesn't understand my point.  It sucked losing Ponton LAST YEAR.  As far as I know he hasn't done anything this year.

It is insulting to the team to have the poll to begin with, but it also insulting to the team to vote for a number higher than already confirmed.  It is also a big insult to individuals to call them out as being prospects for being kicked off due to team rules or any other reason.  That is my point.