• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Room Ideas Needed

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  106
  • Days Won:  0

Bulls Outfitter has a large throw rug that is green with a large iconic U in the middle. I am guessing about 4 ft by 6 feet. It is a sweet rug that is just waiting for me to put it in my study.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Does the carpeting need replacing ? If so, do the indoor/outdoor green carpeting and have a BULLS Iconic U in the middle.

And just start collecting things. I have a bunch of old ticket stubs if you want to do a collage or something.

Man put in some artificial turf in and put the sidelines and a bulls U in the middle ;)

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

This room is screaming for a FatHead (www.fathead.com).  They don't have the Bulls yet, but they seem to be adding schools at a rapid pace.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

I had my half of our spare bedroom with several autographed 8x10 pics, all my ticket stubs to all USF games I have attended, a pennant, mini helmets, beer mugs, etc

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,381
  • Days Won:  10

Great ideas, folks.  Keep them coming.  I like the rug idea and it is definately in my sights.  Thinking about it, I have been collecting all my game tickets and displaying them at work.  I probably will find I have more memoribilia than I thought.

I think an authentic helmet on display with a worn jersey below it would be neat.

There are a few here who already have rooms like this.  If you could post a picture or send one to abbadad@southfloridabulls.com, that would be neat.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

This room is screaming for a FatHead (www.fathead.com).  They don't have the Bulls yet, but they seem to be adding schools at a rapid pace.

try to get a hold of Craig from Bulls Outfitter-- he is taking pictures of mine and blowing them up for in store displays and window decorations. He might be able to make a couple of extra ones that would work well for the room.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,381
  • Days Won:  10

try to get a hold of Craig from Bulls Outfitter-- he is taking pictures of mine and blowing them up for in store displays and window decorations. He might be able to make a couple of extra ones that would work well for the room.

Whoa, great tip, Mike!  Thanks.

• Content Count:  869

Folks should really post some pictures to give a sense of perspective.  I can take a couple shots of the office this week.

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Found this on Facebook. I have no idea if this kid is on this message board or not.. but, it looks good!

n5001857_31858277_8815.jpg

n5001857_31858279_9337.jpg

n5001857_31858324_693.jpg

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

Not sure where you're located, but if you're in proximity to USF, I'd definitely suggest you pop in and take a look at the Alumni House... you couldn't ask for more in a Bulls-themed room. I think most of the suggestions made here are great as well.

I've been salivating for a while over a plan for a game room in my future house decked out in gear from my various (college and pro) sports teams.