• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Clubhouse as a watch party site

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

You guys can always go down the street on Fowler and watch it at Bull Ring.  I am sure they would love to have you.  But of course, we would love to have you all at Capogna's.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Totally disapointed at the watch site. 1. it's not big enough. 2. The fans there "save many tables for fans that "are supposed to "show. And when you try to get a table, it is "reserved", "waiting for our group", you can't sit there, it's for "our" group. If you are at a watch party, isn't it for all fans? It is first come first serve, and if "your" special group isn't there, when the game starts, such as this was, tough! I will never go to the Clubhouse ever again. We left, went to Beef's and had a great time!!! Clubhouse is right! If you are not a member of the "club" you don't get a seat. Hell, I will make my next trip to Copogna's. At least I'd feel wanted!    Reaper

Just get there earlier next time and you won't have that problem. There's no reason to talk poorly about a place that obviously supports USF athletics. I got there by 11:15am and also had to save some seats for some friends that weren't getting there until they got out of work. We continue to grow, and the demand for USF football does too. Roll with the punches, Bulls Fan.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Better yet, form another watch party.  Wasn't Eric offering to help/soliciting help for more watch parties?  This is a great problem to have.  Get involved, set up a new location.  

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Are we actually arguing which watch site is better? ::)

I'm glad there are so many places that we can fill to capacity for a BULLS game. It's a good sign to know that support for the BULLS is growing and that businesses are taking notice.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Better yet, form another watch party.  Wasn't Eric offering to help/soliciting help for more watch parties?  This is a great problem to have.  Get involved, set up a new location.  

Why dont we try to get a second location at The Bull ring?  They would love to have us, it would be an appropriate location, and theres a good amount of room.

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Isn't there a place on the USF golf course.... Rocky's is it? Anyone ever been there?

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I was suprised we had 41 BULLS fans show up at Capogna's yesterday, Most of the regulars were up at the game...  ApplePJ called us from up there during halftime and the entire bar gave her a  "GO BULLS!" over the phone...   Everyone is welcome to come to Capogna's, but I'd like to see BULLS COUNTRY expand in force around the area...

Sunday, We'll be doing it again, Cheering on the Mighty USF BULLS to victory over the puny and pathetic bearcats. Tha game starts at 8pm, so get there early to get a good seat and a cold one...    :D

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Isn't there a place on the USF golf course.... Rocky's is it? Anyone ever been there?

I watched the UL game there 2 years ago and it was pretty much empty except for the group i was with.  Its pretty small and the food is decent.  

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Days Won:  0

Went to Capongas for the first time to watch a USF game...been there several times in the past....staff is great, crowd is great, food and drink are great, door prizes are great (even if I did not win one)  plenty of space....big screens good stuff

Guest Sprtsfn627
You guys can always go down the street on Fowler and watch it at Bull Ring.  I am sure they would love to have you.  But of course, we would love to have you all at Capogna's.

Both Bull Ring and Clubhouse were full.  I ended up going to Friday's and they had ESPNU there.  It was frustrating that both places were full, but at the same time it is a good thing that the support is clearly increasing