• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Clubhouse as a watch party site

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

Food sucks. Service sucks. Last time I went there I won a free t-shirt, so I might go back their to watch the Cincy game. Probably not though.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Some people might not like BBQ or think Selmon's is too expensive.  I personally enjoy watching games at places that serve liquor and just not beer and wine.  But these places, especially the Clubhouse, stepped up when other establishments were turning our game off or to the small tv's when the Florida or FSU games were going on.  We've changed the climate now but we will continue to be loyal to those that laid the foundation for what we have today.  But if you don't like a place, feel free to go somewhere and join another or start your own.

Eric

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

If the Bull Ring and the Clubhouse are full... What's the next best place to fill up? I would think Beef's on Bearss would be good, but do they have a big screen TV(s)?

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

If the Bull Ring and the Clubhouse are full... What's the next best place to fill up? I would think Beef's on Bearss would be good, but do they have a big screen TV(s)?

They have one maybe 2,  The winners grill on bruce b downs could be an option aswell

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

The Beef's on Bearrs is ok.  My only real experience there was when I lived over that way and wanted to see my alma mater playing in the NCAA Basketball Tournament.  Went there and they hadn't bought the package so they only got the locally broadcasted games.  I couldn't believe it.  So we'd have to make sure they have the ESPN game plan first just to be safe.  

We could give LRS a try up that way or head up to Dale Mabry.  Wouldn't be bad to give some love to the Carrolwood area.  Someone that want's to run with it gets to pick the location.

Eric

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

We went to the Clubhouse as well.   When it was packed, we left and went to Gators.  Despite the name issue, it was actually quite nice.  The food was good and the drinks were cheap.  The Bulls were on most of the TV's including one of the Wall Size screens and it was full of BUlls Fans.  We did the chants and it was a great atmosphere.  I was surprised that it was like that, but it was great!    :)

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

We went to the Clubhouse as well.   When it was packed, we left and went to Gators.  Despite the name issue, it was actually quite nice.

Oi Vay someone really needs to change the name of that place....

PS: Mike at the clubhouse is the man, dont hate!!

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

We went to the Clubhouse as well.   When it was packed, we left and went to Gators.  Despite the name issue, it was actually quite nice.

Oi Vay someone really needs to change the name of that place....

its a chain....so very unlikely.  it just sucks that they put one so close to USF.  specially considering any out of town visitors will see that place before they see the university, unless they are driving from the airport.

just a quick reminder to everyone about watch parties for the Cincy game.....

there is NO NFL GAME SUNDAY NIGHT next week, however, there is going to be a WORLD SERIES GAME....so whereever you plan to watch, make sure they will have audio.  my guess is that most places will have the world series on, with the exception of places like capongas (sp?) and clubhouse or bull ring.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Gators sounds like fun ill have to check it out since ive never been there for a USF game.  

i know that their drink prices are really good.  service and food on the otehr hand is mostly  :(