• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,460
  • Days Won:  13

17 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Our league is underrated, but the reason we’re not considered for the at-large is our non-conference schedule. We clearly scheduled light on purpose to help us transition with a new staff/team. It was the right thing to do at the time. It backfired because we ended up being solid. Next year, we’ll certainly step up the non-league schedule to give us a chance at some quality wins.

Today was a reality check. We’ll probably get another one in a few hours when Karter Knox announces his plans.

If Knox comes here that would be an even bigger shocker than this season. The odds are under 1% imo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  360
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

If Knox comes here that would be an even bigger shocker than this season. The odds are under 1% imo

We will know in about 2 hours. He’s announcing it live during half time of his game. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

22 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Our league is underrated

meh

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,512
  • Days Won:  3

It is wild to think that we won the conference, were ranked, and still are not considered for a bid. I just don’t understand how basketball invites work.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

50 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

This was the game we had to have.  

No - we had to have every game for quite some time now.  We’ve been told that over and over. 

And guess what?  We still have to have every game from here on out.   At least that needs to be the mindset. 

Edited by Boomer
Added content

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,460
  • Days Won:  13

7 minutes ago, Boomer said:

No - we had to have every game for quite some time now.  We’ve been told that over and over. 

And guess what?  We still have to have every game from here on out.   At least that needs to be the mindset. 

Now every game is a must win, we potentially could get in with a close loss in the championship game, but we likely need to win the next 3.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

This one hurts because I felt with this win and the first game we were getting an at large regardless of what some of you thought.  I still think we are in play with a loss in the championship game but definitely not guaranteed.  Either way we were bound to **** the bed eventually, and we did it in Tulsa.  I have no idea if they rebound and come out guns a blazing but I would bet they will.  The monkey is off their back, take a breath and realize you can’t win them all.  This team is resilient and can ball, bad loss but we have suffered far worse, we are resilient as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,098
  • Days Won:  56

20 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

This one hurts because I felt with this win and the first game we were getting an at large regardless of what some of you thought.  I still think we are in play with a loss in the championship game but definitely not guaranteed.  Either way we were bound to **** the bed eventually, and we did it in Tulsa.  I have no idea if they rebound and come out guns a blazing but I would bet they will.  The monkey is off their back, take a breath and realize you can’t win them all.  This team is resilient and can ball, bad loss but we have suffered far worse, we are resilient as well.

I honestly thought it was coming vs. SMU, or Charlotte, or even Tulane . . . but not this one. Shows you how predictable any of this is.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

2 hours ago, Sellular1 said:

This was the game we had to have.  

I agree. Get that **** out of our system, now let's go win the whole **** thing ......

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,024
  • Days Won:  10

So do we know already what teams we will be playing in the first round and possible semi final? 

i guess we have to assume that to make it we will have to win the tournament. I guess it is possible if we beat a Memphis in the semi final, and than keep it close against FAU in the final that it might be enough, but it might not be.

Today was tough, but not totally unexpected since every team in the country at some point will have an off day. Still an incredible season and still so much to play for. Lets just start another winning spree starting with 3 straight.