• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sell Out Tulane game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

4 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

That must have been when they announced the free oxygen tanks.

Let's be real. Old people are the only ones who can afford court-side season tickets.

Students are broke because they're students, and can generally get in for free anyways.

Young adults and middle-aged folks are broke because they're paying for their kids' video games and college tuition.

Hence, old people. I, for one, am grateful they come out and help fund athletics. 🙂

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,896
  • Days Won:  33

30 minutes ago, TallyBull said:

Let's be real. Old people are the only ones who can afford court-side season tickets.

That isn't entirely true.

There are a handful of courtside season ticket members who sit across from the visiting bench who are under 40. There is also a young group of Iron Bulls who are waiting to purchase courtside seats.

The cost per floor seat for the season is $1,500. Divide that over the 18 games and that averages out to $83.33 per ticket per game. That cost also includes the arena club buffet and parking for all home games. Pretty darn good deal at that cost.

• Go Bulls! 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

5 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

That must have been when they announced the free oxygen tanks.

That is a good one  ..... but surrender noted.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,634
  • Days Won:  6

I’m 66 and I do have to say when I sit in 102-103 it’s a quieter vibe than when I sit elsewhere. I also just clap in those seats as I feel my usual woohooing might not be appreciated.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,489
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

I’m 66 and I do have to say when I sit in 102-103 it’s a quieter vibe than when I sit elsewhere. I also just clap in those seats as I feel my usual woohooing might not be appreciated.

I'm guessing if you stand for more than 10-15 seconds in those areas someone tells you to sit down too.  

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

53 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

There are a handful of courtside season ticket members who sit across from the visiting bench who are under 40. There is also a young group of Iron Bulls who are waiting to purchase courtside seats.

The cost per floor seat for the season is $1,500. Divide that over the 18 games and that averages out to $83.33 per ticket per game. That cost also includes the arena club buffet and parking for all home games. Pretty darn good deal at that cost.

Fair enough. Not entirely true, but maybe mostly true? 😉

Agreed it’s a good deal, especially this season!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

5 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

2 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

I'm guessing if you stand for more than 10-15 seconds in those areas someone tells you to sit down too.  

They'll just poke at you with their canes, and can guarantee that almost every college hoops arena in the country has that area and we're no different ..... but as that pic illustrates, fogies can pretty wound up, too. 

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

That is a good one  ..... but surrender noted.

Surrender? Me? You're picking on the wrong old guy. I stood up at the media timeouts and after big plays to cheer on our guys and was one of a few around me. Sure, someone caught a pic of people standing up. Was that at the end of the game?  Was that for the Sun Dolls? Need some context.

Okay, you don't really need to answer because it was a good environment. But I did note that it was more the students and 200 level people getting involved. As TallyBull said, our fans lean toward the upper end of the age scale. Especially true with WBB. There are a few who get involved but many are happy to sit and watch and give the occasional golf clap.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  19

1 hour ago, John Lewis said:

There is a young guy who sits front row behind the scorers table who looks like he is late 20s. I know that isn't courtside, but he helps prove this point. 

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

5 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

There is a young guy who sits front row behind the scorers table who looks like he is late 20s. I know that isn't courtside, but he helps prove this point. 

😄.  Well played. Although you may look a bit older than your 20s now.