• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another generous line from Vegas.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

I placed my bet late in the game with Bulls down by 5, $10 to win 37.50!   Did the same when we were down 13 at half the other night.  

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

8 minutes ago, T-Man said:

I placed my bet late in the game with Bulls down by 5, $10 to win 37.50!   Did the same when we were down 13 at half the other night.  

That’s been a great betting strategy for us when we go down, setting up for the comeback win 

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, USFBulls12 said:

That’s been a great betting strategy for us when we go down, setting up for the comeback win 

It's crazy. When we are favored, I usually wait for game to get started, wait until we go down, abd then make the in game bet.. It will catch up with me i'm sure, but I plan to keep doing it.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

24 minutes ago, T-Man said:

It's crazy. When we are favored, I usually wait for game to get started, wait until we go down, abd then make the in game bet.. It will catch up with me i'm sure, but I plan to keep doing it.

No that’s perfect. I’ve been doing the same. Just don’t keep rolling it all over and if you do finally take a loss, it won’t be a big deal. Good luck, keep winning!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

4 hours ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

Enjoying this ride on the ML. Don't want to get fancy so it doesn't ruin any of the emotions of USF basketball lol 

Eh, I've been able to do both. I don't know if it's just Hard Rock or Vegas in general, but I can't use individual players for the same-game parlays, so I mix it up. I'm not betting life-breaking money, so I have fun with it. Last night was the first SGP I've lost since I started throwing down on USF games. Usually just do USF to win, the O/U for the total game score, and something silly like an odd or even point total. I think for Sunday's game against FAU, I turned $5 into $30 and enjoyed the ride the whole time. Last night, I just said F the over, just get the dub.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,474
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, USFBulls12 said:

Are you insinuating that Jose Placer or any of the USF players are points shavers because they had a tough game in what MANY would consider a trap game?

Their friends can bet all they want, just like every other person in eligible areas can. But you think a college player on a lower tier team who has never shown one iota of a lack of integrity is risking everything including his pride and integrity for his "friends" to win a few bucks? If you think that he risked the game by missing 1 FT, I have an insane asylum to admit you to. Not everything is a conspiracy, sometimes adrenaline, nerves, and just bad luck come into play and cause 18-22 year old players to miss shots. When someone shoots 84.6% from the FT line, that means of 100 shots taken, they'll miss 15.4 shots. Sometimes in averages, those misses can come in bunches, sometimes they occur sparingly. But the misses will occur, even if it's inconvenient for you. How about we don't accuse, without real evidence, our Bulls of cheating. Thanks.

I'm not insinuating that they were missing shots on purpose the entire game. I'm just pointing out how easy it would be to miss a free throw on purpose, when it doesn't matter at the end of a game where the point spread is 5.5.

Again, I'm not accusing anyone here directly, but you'd have to be foolish to think that it doesn't happen at all. The fact that it is not only possible, but actually very easy to do means that it must occur. Isn't that murphy's law or something?

The fact that sports betting exists, enables this type of thing to occur.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

8 hours ago, GoBulls84 said:

Eh, I've been able to do both. I don't know if it's just Hard Rock or Vegas in general, but I can't use individual players for the same-game parlays, so I mix it up. I'm not betting life-breaking money, so I have fun with it. Last night was the first SGP I've lost since I started throwing down on USF games. Usually just do USF to win, the O/U for the total game score, and something silly like an odd or even point total. I think for Sunday's game against FAU, I turned $5 into $30 and enjoyed the ride the whole time. Last night, I just said F the over, just get the dub.

Sounds like a Vegas issue. I'm often jealous of the parlays that don't live in NV who get to play. I'm not sure what rules the Hardrock gets to play by, but at books in NV you can't parlay single-player bets across multiple games and you can't even take a team and the over as same game parlays are also forbidden. When I lived in FL I used BetUS to bet on sports; so it's safe to say it's been a while. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,640
  • Days Won:  6

Let's turn to Sunday's game...

Matchup Predictor now SMU 54.5%, USF 45.5%.

GO BULLS!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

51 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

Let's turn to Sunday's game...

Matchup Predictor now SMU 54.5%, USF 45.5%.

GO BULLS!

Bet USF on the Money Line. Hope SMU is favored by 100