• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rushing the court made me feel like I was in school again.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

13 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

D132AF2B-5333-4AE4-AFCA-DDB4AB88BC69.jpeg

That watch party at District Tavern was great. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,455
  • Days Won:  13

2 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

That watch party at District Tavern was great. 

Is that you?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,012
  • Days Won:  38

On 2/18/2024 at 10:27 PM, jchem1995 said:

D132AF2B-5333-4AE4-AFCA-DDB4AB88BC69.jpeg

I met this guy at the bowl game.  Had to give a shoutout.  I said I recognized him from the WKU game.  

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Different level story. I had a kid, 6 or 7 years old, sitting with an FAU family. The kid was wearing a USF shirt! so I went down to the rail and told a Sundoll that it would be awesome if she would throw a shirt up our way. She said hold on and gave me a shirt for him. Needless to say he was very happy. A few minutes later they actually threw one up my way so I turned around to give it to the USF kids buddy. That kid looked at me like I was driving a white van handing out candy.

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

On 2/19/2024 at 11:51 AM, flsportsfan83 said:

Is that you?

No that is Captain America Bull. I was watching the WKU game at the District Tavern USF watch party. They had Pryor & Miguel there. They said they were looking forward to winning basketball games but I was like good luck as I didn’t see USF winning this many games during CAAR 1st season as USF coach.  That is what now sticks out the most at how confident they seemed to get USF winning. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,849
  • Days Won:  67

On 2/18/2024 at 9:23 PM, jchem1995 said:

1B50DAD6-718A-41BE-A9E0-94A48746ED22.jpeg

**** dude, use some ******* sunblock bedtime, jeez.

Just now, Friscobull said:

**** dude, use some ******* sunblock bedtime, jeez.

Next time 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,849
  • Days Won:  67

On 2/18/2024 at 5:31 PM, flsportsfan83 said:

Made ESPN in my bucket hat that my wife says is ridiculous.

Very few can make the bucket hat work however you rock it, ignore the old lady because you are a chick magnet in that getup.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  571
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/18/2024 at 7:18 PM, flsportsfan83 said:

Wow not cool

A m e r i ka

20+ years since last sellout, nailbiting upset against a ranked, in-state conference foe, nursing a w10 on national telly and you step on kids once in a lifetime memory.

marketing gaffs of usf athletics never cease to amaze me.

let the kids on court that they payfor n have um all getting viral moments with cellphones up.

instead some potbellied TPDs tackling young fans, loony tunes. wonder what 'law' theyre citing there.

admin cant even give student body a sense of total ownership in our own campus facility, might as well be at Amalie just like its Ray Jay

• Like 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,519
  • Days Won:  422

8 minutes ago, psteazy said:

A m e r i ka

20+ years since last sellout, nailbiting upset against a ranked, in-state conference foe, nursing a w10 on national telly and you step on kids once in a lifetime memory.

marketing gaffs of usf athletics never cease to amaze me.

let the kids on court that they payfor n have um all getting viral moments with cellphones up.

instead some potbellied TPDs tackling young fans, loony tunes. wonder what 'law' theyre citing there.

admin cant even give student body a sense of total ownership in our own campus facility, might as well be at Amalie just like its Ray Jay

The over rated chant negated any chance they should have had to celebrate on the court ...... and rated, barely, or not, you don't waste a court storming on FAU. When they beat Tulane and have mathematically clinched the AAC reg season championship, you allow them on the court after the Green Wave players have been cleared.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  571
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The over rated chant negated any chance they should have had to celebrate on the court ...... and rated, barely, or not, you don't waste a court storming on FAU. When they beat Tulane and have mathematically clinched the AAC reg season championship, you allow them on the court after the Green Wave players have been cleared.

youre applying hot chick standards of selectivity to a program/fanbase thats closer to a last call bar fly thatll take what they can get n be thrilled about it.

we aint no blue chip buddy, one of bigger wins in history of Dome all things considered. seen courts rushed for far less.

i was stripped of the opp in '12 because of renos, homegames last time we Danced were downtown at TBT.