• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looks like FAU Game will be a sell out…

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

10 hours ago, Triple B said:

Effin crazy ....

They are getting some good data off this one.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Looks to me like he's just talking this one, special game ....

Yes that’s the point. If you can get into every special game as a walk up there is less incentive to commit. You shouldn’t feel comfortable thinking a ticket will always be available and we need to snatch that away on one of the few opportunities we have. Not getting in trains the behaviors you want while getting in trains the behaviors you should be trying to break. Special games are the entire value of your ticket packages, make them have a premium for once.

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  541
  • Days Won:  0

I worried this weather is going to make a lot of no shows, especially students. 

5 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

What is better for a rainy day than having something to do that’s inside?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  336
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

What is better for a rainy day than having something to do that’s inside?

Exactly my thinking! Atmosphere will be 🔥

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

48 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Looks to me like he's just talking this one, special game ....

41 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Yes that’s the point. If you can get into every special game as a walk up there is less incentive to commit. You shouldn’t feel comfortable thinking a ticket will always be available and we need to snatch that away on one of the few opportunities we have. Not getting in trains the behaviors you want while getting in trains the behaviors you should be trying to break. Special games are the entire value of your ticket packages, make them have a premium for once.

Again, he was referring to this one special game to get as many people to experience as possible. This games wasn't that special before the season. If we were 1-11 in conference and in last place, I'll go out on a limb and say SRO tix wouldn't have been on the table.

Edited by Triple B

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

29 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

Legit concern, for young and old ticket holders ....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,486
  • Days Won:  13

11 hours ago, USFBulls12 said:

Not sure what the plan is, but if they were smart, they'd make up an extra SRO ticket and sell it to make this a record attendance and not just a tie of a previous sold out record.

The record attendance is 10,444 back in 1991 when USF hosted the Florida Gators (I was there as a sophomore).

The current capacity is officially 10,411.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

Anyone at the parking lots yet?  What's it look like at 9:45am?  Assume tailgating is getting rained out.  Gates open in 45 minutes.

GO BULLS!

Just now, Triple B said:

Again, he was referring to this one special game to get as many people to experience as possible. This games wasn't that special before the season. If we were 1-11 in conference and in last place, I'll go out on a limb and say SRO tix wouldn't have been on the table.

If it’s students i agree if it’s people like me and @T-Man we have gone out of our way to show that we take for granted that you can just get tickets anytime you want. They opened up every zone, they had tickets available within the week, people were posting about selling out, warnings were everywhere and yet we said so what who cares usf basketball tickets will always be available. There is absolutely no smart financial and marketing reason to reward negative behavior and prove once and for all that everyone is actually right and there is no time ever where one would have to worry about not being able to walk up and get tickets. Making more seats available today would be brand value destroying and if I were in ticket sales i would actually walk out over it, glad we are actually doing the smart thing today and I’m actually getting to defend athletics.

• Like 2