• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

1 more win and we guarantee ourselves a winning record in Conference play

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,473
  • Days Won:  13

Did not look it up but assume its our first winning conference record since 2012. We also have already secured a winning season. We can't finish worse than 16-15 (even if we lose out and get bounced in our first tourney game)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,348
  • Days Won:  5

My God man, this is a miracle !

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,448
  • Days Won:  19

Nice!  About 10 more conference wins and I would be a happy camper.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

8 games left, sitting at 16 wins. Did anyone predict a 20 win season? Think we had a predictions thread, will be fun to dig up just like football season! 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

8 games left, sitting at 16 wins. Did anyone predict a 20 win season? Think we had a predictions thread, will be fun to dig up just like football season! 

just onr guy. he predicted 24 wins and Placer to the NBA

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  775
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, flsportsfan83 said:

just onr guy. he predicted 24 wins and Placer to the NBA

On October 9, 2023, I started a topic about the team being picked to finished 9th in the conference. Following is the beginning of that post:

Men's basketball picked to finish 9th in conference. Ain't happening!

My bold predictions for the Bulls this year:

1. They will win at least 20 games.

2. They will finish in the top 3 in the conference.

3. They will upset FAU.

4. They will either go to the big dance or the NIT.

I think that most people now believe that there is a strong possibility that these 4 predictions will come to fruition. Even, if we do not beat FAU, the other 3 predictions seems very likely.

It is a shame that some people have personality disorders that allow them to put words in my mouth and allow them to keep repeating things to make themselves feel better. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  120
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

There was absolutely someone in the pre-season prediction thread (or somewhere like that) that called for 20 wins and people thought he was hammered drunk obvi

15 minutes ago, panchosanchez99 said:

On October 9, 2023, I started a topic about the team being picked to finished 9th in the conference. Following is the beginning of that post:

3. They will upset FAU.

I think that most people now believe that there is a strong possibility that these 4 predictions will come to fruition. Even, if we do not beat FAU, the other 3 predictions seems very likely.

It is a shame that some people have personality disorders that allow them to put words in my mouth and allow them to keep repeating things to make themselves feel better. 

Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

• Go Bulls! 1

42 minutes ago, panchosanchez99 said:

3. They will upset FAU.

100% you were correct that the team was better than many thought. I must be needing a Mental Health eval, I could have sworn we went back and forth on Placer being an NBA talent. 

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  775
  • Days Won:  2

46 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

100% you were correct that the team was better than many thought. I must be needing a Mental Health eval, I could have sworn we went back and forth on Placer being an NBA talent. 

No, we did not go back and forth on Placer being an NBA talent. You kept repeating that I said that he would go to the NBA; and this is what you wrote earlier in this thread. But now you are saying that I said he is an NBA talent. Saying that someone is an NBA talent is not the same as saying that he will go to the NBA. And what I said was that I believe that Placer, Pryor, and Youngblood had skills that could potentially land them there. But what you decided to do was leave out the other 2 players and then change it from potential to sure bet.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

13 minutes ago, panchosanchez99 said:

No, we did not go back and forth on Placer being an NBA talent. You kept repeating that I said that he would go to the NBA; and this is what you wrote earlier in this thread. But now you are saying that I said he is an NBA talent. Saying that someone is an NBA talent is not the same as saying that he will go to the NBA. And what I said was that I believe that Placer, Pryor, and Youngblood had skills that could potentially land them there. But what you decided to do was leave out the other 2 players and then change it from potential to sure bet.

you were certainly the most bullish concerning the team. kudos to you.

If memory is correct, My interpretation when it came to what you were saying was that these three were better than most people thought.

I didn't take it to mean you literally thought they would be in the nba.

Edited by Bull94