• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A look at our Football team for 2024 (New additions, Transfers, Starting Line-ups & Depth)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,519
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Hopefully they take a huge step forward in the defensive backfield.  We got some talent back there from the portal in Two players with starting experience but were mainly backups, jmu starting nickelback cb, and a grad school transfer  safety from lower level with starting experience. I don't think they can have a worse passing defense than last hear. Hopefully our Syracuse 2.0 moment was the defensive turnaround  we were waiting for.

I also feel that Logan Berryhill is a great athlete, but lacked experience at safety. Most of his bad plays were cerebral mistakes. With a year under his belt he should be stepping it up big time in 2024.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I also feel that Logan Berryhill is a great athlete, but lacked experience at safety. Most of his bad plays were cerebral mistakes. With a year under his belt he should be stepping it up big time in 2024.

I kept waiting on him to play up to his abilities and it never seemed to click.  I think positioning was his problem and, like you said, he should be sorting that out.  I'd like to see him tear it up back there and I think he can do it.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,268
  • Days Won:  25

3 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Reminds me of the defensive version of Jeff Driskell. He has the size, speed, and athletic ability but looked lost . Hopefully another year of quality coaching makes a huge difference for him and the rest of the returners. LEts be real his time here with Jeff Scott he never got a chance to develop on either side of the ball. I do love that he didn't complain and switched to defense to do whatever the  coachign staff thought was best for the team. He has the right attitude and athletic ability and has a chance to step up big time. Stokes is a local kid from my area and I know his aunt pretty well from my old job. I remember when he signed at USF she was excited.  HE took a   step forward and I expect him to take a few steps forward this year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,895
  • Days Won:  2

WWW.SATURDAYDOWNSOUTH.COM

The transfer portal opens April 16 and nothing -- absolutely nothing -- can stop the rash of players leaving for more money.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,519
  • Days Won:  422

5 minutes ago, Cat941 said:

The transfer portal opens April 16 and nothing -- absolutely nothing -- can stop the rash of players leaving for more money.

Well, wasn't that enlightening ........... and horribly depressing.

• Like 2

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  297
  • Days Won:  0

I’m a capitalist pig, but this is getting way out of hand. When are they going to put some parameters around this stuff? It’s pure chaos. 

Edited by Bob Loblaw
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,486
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Cat941 said:

Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live