• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Transfer Portal

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,746
  • Content Count:  37,624
  • Days Won:  29

A LB from Lake Placid

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,972
  • Days Won:  12

Will Jones

Perkins

GB

Those are the only 3 transfers out I have so far. 

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,456
  • Days Won:  25

I assume Golesh is moving out the  older backups and bringing in younger talent I hope. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,603
  • Days Won:  424

4 hours ago, 00Bull said:

Do these portal players still suit up/play in the bowl game? Guessing so since you can rescind the portal request?

Up to the discretion of the school, I think, once they announce ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  452
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Up to the discretion of the school, I think, once they announce ...

Yeah might depend on how the “break up” went. If it’s mutual/on good terms, perhaps they can. Thx, just curious.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,333
  • Content Count:  21,324
  • Days Won:  10

Going to be interesting who stays and who goes and then how he restocks the team.  I think this is where we will see how good this coach is.  I am excited to see how it plays out.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,456
  • Days Won:  25

6 hours ago, BULLSHTR said:

Really liked GB, even though he didn't bring us wins. Seems like a solid human being and I wish him well. 🫡

He hasn't played a game in almost a season and a half. He has had injury issues for three years in a row. I would have been fine for him to stick around and be an experienced backup and mentor to Brown because he seems to be a good person. He will be a 7th-year super COVID senior/grad transfer next year. Hopefully, he finds success in life, but he has been replaced and surpassed by a younger quarterback with more upside and three years remaining. Brown already has more production in their best seasons  and his overall career then GB.   He probably will find an FCS or a FBS team looking for a qb to mentor qb of their future or be a stop-gap qb for a year. Assuming he used a medical redshirt this year, a normal redshirt, and a COVID year, he may have one or two years left, depending on how he works the portal transfer system. There is a TE from the U trying to get a 9th year of playing eligibility, so he definitely has at least one year of college eligibility. Best of luck on your future endeavors, former Bulls, unless you go to the university down the road. I think Golesh is moving out the older players that didn't contribute much to open up scholarships and bring in talent that helps now and in the future. We lost a depth offensive lineman in Perkins that will be going on his fifth year of college football next year, a depth db in Jones that played in nine games this year that will be in his sixth college season next year, and a qb that didn't play at all this year and will be in his 7th year of college football next year.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,022
  • Days Won:  469

8 hours ago, 00Bull said:

Do these portal players still suit up/play in the bowl game? Guessing so since you can rescind the portal request?

Run ‘em out.