• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: USF Bulls at UTSA Roadrunners

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

59 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Skill set? FAU had a CMU transfer QB burning our dbs like toast all game long. FAU has lower recruiting classes than USF and lower transfer rankings. The difference was their coach had a great plan to attack  the defense and our coaching staff had no answers for it. There is no USF should be allowing 56 points to UAB and FAU. 

That doesn't have **** to do with what I said.  So like I said move on, you aren't smart enough to understand anyway

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,484
  • Days Won:  25

15 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

That doesn't have **** to do with what I said.  So like I said move on, you aren't smart enough to understand anyway

I forgot I was talking to the smartest guy in the world about USF football. The guy who said 56% completion percentage, 1TD:1NT ratio, and zero fbs wins is good for a 5th-year quarterback at USF and was in the bottom of the quartile of fbs quarterbacks with 6 or more starts that year.  Good thing Golesh identified Brown as better for USF. If you think a career day with a CMU transfer backup quarterback that passed for over 380 yards with three touchdowns and a receiver that got 100+ yards against USF but has less than 400 in eleven games is acceptable, then more power to you. Richardson hasn't hit 300 yards against any other team but USF. UAB and FAU are both 4-7 and beat the brakes out of USF while dropping 56 points. Neither team has four fbs wins, but they smoked USF.  

Edited by Outlaw

18 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I forgot I was talking to the smartest guy in the world about USF football. The guy who said 56% completion percentage, 1TD:1NT ratio, and zero fbs wins is good for a 5th-year quarterback at USF and was in the bottom of the quartile of fbs quarterbacks with 6 or more starts that year.  Good thing Golesh identified Brown as better for USF. If you think a career day with a CMU transfer backup quarterback that passed for over 380 yards with three touchdowns and a receiver that got 100+ yards against USF but has less than 400 in eleven games is acceptable, then more power to you. Richardson hasn't hit 300 yards against any other team but USF. UAB and FAU are both 4-7 and beat the brakes out of USF while dropping 56 points. Neither team has four fbs wins, but they smoked USF.  

bunch more made up **** and gibberish that has nothing to do with what I said ....  same thing you do every time you back yourself into a corner because you aren't smart enough to handle a conversation

Edited by olafberserker

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,484
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

bunch more made up **** and gibberish that has nothing to do with what I said ....  same thing you do every time you back yourself into a corner

All facts we got embarassed by FAU and UAB. Their coaches were prepared with a better game plan and had their team coming out to win. Brown is better than GB just like I said last year. Have a great day or not, the choice is yours.  It isn't that hard for you to just admit I was right about Brown being better than GB. 

Ice Cube Friday GIF

Edited by Outlaw

5 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

All facts we got embarassed by FAU and UAB. Their coaches were prepared with a better game plan and had their team coming out to win. Brown is better than GB just like I said last year. Have a great day or not, the choice is yours.  It isn't that hard for you to just admit I was right about Brown being better than GB. 

Ice Cube Friday GIF

more gibberish and made up crap ... you can type it a dozen more times and put 2 dozen more gifs .... doesn't change it ..... 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,035
  • Days Won:  469

To borrow from Trip...

Tight vs Baggy clothes? - Non-Ski Gabber - Newschoolers.com

• Haha 2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,035
  • Days Won:  469

As does Outlaw.  So let's not instigate or escalate.  Either of you.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,691
  • Days Won:  108

4 hours ago, olafberserker said:

Yeah, except that isn't what happened at all.  Totally different skill sets of players especially on the offensive side of the ball compared to Charlotte.  But you're not going to get that so carry on 

Whose?

Is my stuff getting translated to Greek today? Brad was talking about San Antonio after 13 years and I asked if their OCS was on the way.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, Brad said:

To borrow from Trip...

Tight vs Baggy clothes? - Non-Ski Gabber - Newschoolers.com

Excuse me, sir, but mine has "crap" in place of "****". Is profanity in pics okay now?