• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Game 1 Aftermath

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Ok the more I think about how things went during the 1st game the better I feel. Things could of gone a lot worse. USF actually put a little scare into WKU early in that game. Not sure what woke up WKU but I see USF had some self inflicted wounds that helped change the momentum. I believe USF will learn from this and become much better. I had WKU blowing USF out by at least two TDs so I was not shocked. I was disappointed in the blocking but I will chalk that up to a young OL. Hopefully USF blows out FAMU. Go Bulls!!

Edited by Bull Matrix
  • Like 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Defense looked better and offense is for sure a work in progress but they still had 500+ yards not clicking on all cylinders. We left alot of points on the field and gave them some easy ones. 

I would like to see us come out and destroy FAMU something a Scott led team never did. Even his FCS wins were tough battles. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Defense looked better and offense is for sure a work in progress but they still had 500+ yards not clicking on all cylinders. We left alot of points on the field and gave them some easy ones. 

I would like to see us come out and destroy FAMU something a Scott led team never did. Even his FCS wins were tough battles. 

Yes I agree. That USF game was more enjoyable to watch during the 1st half yesterday. Just need to play a complete game and minimize the mistakes. Hopefully we see better blocking against FAMU.

2 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

We'll see.  Kind of a small sample size when judging whether a man knows his job.  Some posters are more patient than others.  But, I gotta say, if someone's patience doesn't extend beyond a game or two, I don't want them judging squat and I hope that they don't supervise people.😮

Yeah exactly lol. I am going to see how USF looks after the Navy game. I still believe USF will be 3-2 after that game which puts them in the bowl game hunt.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,381
  • Days Won:  10

Just now, Bull Matrix said:

Yeah exactly lol. I am going to see how USF looks after the Navy game. I still believe USF will be 3-2 after that game which puts them in the bowl game hunt.

It puts us better than we've been in a while, so I'll take it.  Progress and improvement.  Step by step.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

And the D line has to get pressure on the QB. We also couldn’t stop the crossing route to save our lives 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

That was also probably one of the worst defenses that we will play all year...

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

1 minute ago, Bullcocky said:

That was also probably one of the worst defenses that we will play all year...

wku had the 44th ranked scoring defense last year.