• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

42 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I would say about 75-80 percent. I wasn't sure about the type of positions they would have on defense so I had to seriously adjust the positions. The WR surprised me the most. I knew Vaughn and Jonothan Ross were going to beat out the newcomers. At Saftey, I knew Jaelan Stokes and Berryhill would start. They looked jacked in the interviews and fast during the spring game. Especially Berryhill. Deonte Bowie surprised me. I thought he would make the 2-deep. 

Wide receiver was hardest to predict it was pretty open.

But overall you did great. 

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  28

5 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Wide receiver was hardest to predict it was pretty open.

But overall you did great. 

I think somebody counted 30 "or's" on the roster list, so we shall see how accurate I was on Saturday. 

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,183
  • Days Won:  56

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

So the previous coaching staff sucked! Proof is on the roster… hopefully.

17 of the 22 guys listed at the top of the depth chart “ORs” are returning from last year. Hmmmm

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Sk00b said:

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

"...ding-dong, slip, slap, slee...dipstick paddy-whack, pee pee googly gee"

IYKYK

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  960
  • Days Won:  1

A LOT of transfers, the majority of our team 😳 I couldn’t help but notice in the team picture they were wearing green shirts and green pants. I know I’m reading too much into, but I hope this indicates a move toward having this with gold helmets as our standard set, haha. IMG_2622.png.ce1c32a60ace6d96c933071527ef02be.png

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  247
  • Days Won:  0

The D needed to be a overhauled…this depth chart gives me hope…it has to look significantly different than last year after our abysmal season…

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

So many ors and unknowns. Goach is hiding the real depth chart. It will be interesting to see how this plays out and players separate themselves on the depth chart.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  28

5 minutes ago, Bullsaficianado said:

The D needed to be a overhauled…this depth chart gives me hope…it has to look significantly different than last year after our abysmal season…

I mentioned yesterday how it is night and day in terms of the Defensive Tackles. I can't believe Darian Grant was our best option to start at DT. The average weight of our DTs in rotation was 275.8. This year the average weight of our top 5 defensive tackles (I removed Hobbs and used Sease)  is 298.4. It would have been 302 if Hobbs was still on the team. 

image.png.95b8a91a10fea25599163dde16b0c1b3.png

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

52 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I mentioned yesterday how it is night and day in terms of the Defensive Tackles. I can't believe Darian Grant was our best option to start at DT. The average weight of our DTs in rotation was 275.8. This year the average weight of our top 5 defensive tackles (I removed Hobbs and used Sease)  is 298.4. It would have been 302 if Hobbs was still on the team. 

image.png.95b8a91a10fea25599163dde16b0c1b3.png

Hickman added 60#'s in the offseason. He said that when he talked to Golesh that he said he had a plan on how to use him. Is it realistic to think that he can play at that weight? I mean that's a LOT to add in 6 months.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

3 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

We have 7 clear starters and everyone else is an OR. I understand surprising WKU a little bit, but I would like to see a little more certainty from CAG and staff in who they believe their guys are. Having fluidity at certain spots week-to-week is great but some more clarity would be nice. 

They know who their guys are.  They just see no reason to reveal it to Western Kentucky. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1