• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2023 TheBullsPen Keeper League

ForestBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  483
  • Days Won:  1

In, sending.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  45
  • Days Won:  0

In, sort of. would prefer to draft my team live but will be traveling Tampa to Seattle and back Tuesday August 22 thru Monday August 29 to celebrate the marriage of our youngest daughter who I have not seen since November 2021. Needless to say, draft weekend of the 25th, not good for the wooden bull. Options ? 

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Wooden Bull said:

In, sort of. would prefer to draft my team live but will be traveling Tampa to Seattle and back Tuesday August 22 thru Monday August 29 to celebrate the marriage of our youngest daughter who I have not seen since November 2021. Needless to say, draft weekend of the 25th, not good for the wooden bull. Options ? 

I’m sure the draft isn’t set in stone just the date being tossed around. However, congrats to your daughter. As a Bull who grew up in Seattle, she picked the right time of year to hold a wedding up there. Best weather in the world this time of year, 9 months of atrociousness in coming soon for the PNW however. 

• Like 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Agreed with @206BULL.  Just looking for the best date for all....  @Wooden Bull with that weekend out, what works next best for you?  

How long does this usually take us about 90 minutes - to draft?  It can be a week night as well, but 206 and I are far west, so 3 hours behind east coast.

Obviously we want to draft no later than about a week before the first game...I'll need a week or so to put together the draft on Yahoo and I can only do that once I get all Keepers in.  Then, I'll need someone to review and confirm.  It was a janky system last year...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  45
  • Days Won:  0

thanks for trying to work around my schedule. Guess when i told the girls no weddings on gameday i should have been more specific. Gameday includes fantasy football draft season and the entire homecoming weekend. Our oldest daughter married away from tampa on the friday before the 2021 Houston game. Oh well, both seem happy so it's all good.  Obviously any day prior to Monday August 21. Then Wednesday August 30 thru September 3rd. Have reached out to Seattle for "if I had to draft for 3 hours", what day(s)/times are in play. if/when i get an answer I'll update. again, thanks. WB

So, we're counting you in, we'll do the best to accommodate.

Get your Keepers selected!  

Up to five!

I am still waiting to hear from three owners.  I'll give a few days for contact and then the keeper deadline will be established.  Best to get a head start!

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

21 minutes ago, Brad said:

Up to five!

I am still waiting to hear from three owners.  I'll give a few days for contact and then the keeper deadline will be established.  Best to get a head start!

I’m in, will send my donation shortly

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

32 minutes ago, Brad said:

Up to five!

Selected mine on Yahoos website. But in case it doesn’t save for some reason.

Etienne 2nd

Waddle 6th

DK 7th

Fields 9th

Njoku 16th

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,268
  • Days Won:  25

Chris Olave Round 9 acquired in trade no pick
Goedert Round 10
MCLaurn Round 15 acquired in trade
Brian Robinson acquired in trade not drafted  in round 9 so would it take my 8th round pick?

Zay jones not drafted so would that be last round?

If I dont have picks in the 9th  and 15th round do I give up the next higher round pick?

For example for Olave and Robinson I would have to use 7th and  8th round pick. For McLauren I would have to give up 14th round pick. For the Zay Jones my 16th round pick because he was  waiver fire add that wasn't drafted.

Picks by round

ChampaBay BoatParades 1 1 2 2 3 1 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 1
Edited by Outlaw

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.  Registration is free and reduces ads.