• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2023 TheBullsPen Keeper League

ForestBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

10 hours ago, BullsWinBucsWin said:

Is there an explanation on keeper rules and how they impact the draft?  I searched the site and wasn't able to find anything

You can keep up to 5 players. Each player you keep will count as a pick this year. The pick compensation for each keeper is last years draft spot, minus 1 round. So if you selected someone in the 10th they’ll take a 9th this year. Players that went un drafted count as a 16th. If you keep two players that were picked in the same round they will take the preceding two picks(is 2 players picked in the 7th will take a 5th and 6th this year) unless you have multiple picks in the round before said players were drafted last season. You can’t keep players picked in the first round. I believe that covers it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, 206BULL said:

You can keep up to 5 players. Each player you keep will count as a pick this year. The pick compensation for each keeper is last years draft spot, minus 1 round. So if you selected someone in the 10th they’ll take a 9th this year. Players that went un drafted count as a 16th. If you keep two players that were picked in the same round they will take the preceding two picks(is 2 players picked in the 7th will take a 5th and 6th this year) unless you have multiple picks in the round before said players were drafted last season. You can’t keep players picked in the first round. I believe that covers it. 

Thanks for the explanation 206!  

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Thanks @206BULL!!

How we doing on keepers?  

UPDATE!!

image.png

7 hours ago, Brad said:

Thanks @206BULL!!

How we doing on keepers?  

On 8/3/2023 at 4:39 PM, 206BULL said:

Selected mine on Yahoos website. But in case it doesn’t save for some reason.

Etienne 2nd

Waddle 6th

DK 7th

Fields 9th

Njoku 16th

Feels like @Brad should just pick a date at this point. And go from there. I think weeknight/evening depending on your time zone is probably best personally. 

Sorry, I've been on the main board too much and need to get this set.  Yes, let's get a date set.  

Keepers close today.  I'll set the draft for 08/31, that should fit for WB too...It's a Thursday afternoon/evening preceding the holiday weekend.

206, what's the best time with you out west?  Could we look at say 5 eastern/8 Pacific?

35 minutes ago, Brad said:

Sorry, I've been on the main board too much and need to get this set.  Yes, let's get a date set.  

Keepers close today.  I'll set the draft for 08/31, that should fit for WB too...It's a Thursday afternoon/evening preceding the holiday weekend.

206, what's the best time with you out west?  Could we look at say 5 eastern/8 Pacific?

I can accommodate anytime after 4 PST on typical weeknights so 5 is fine but a little earlier if need be for those back east is also ok. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,282
  • Days Won:  25

I will try my best to make it, if not I will autodraft.

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.  Registration is free and reduces ads.