• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looks like the war on I-4 may return

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,614
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Let me clarify something. As much as I root for USF, I still feel like an outsider b/c I have no ties to Tampa or the school besides friends who attended and a few road trips. I am a UF alumn and rooted for them at one point in my life. So from the outside looking in, there is just bad blood and energy at a level with USF vs UCF that I have never seen before. Trust me I've seen violence come from Tennesee fans visiting Gainesville, UF FB players getting in a fistfight on bourbon street with UM players, and harassment from FSU fans. Those are intense rivalries. But USF and UCF.....WOW!!!! is all I have to say. I am not making fun of anybody that doesn't want to play the game or consider UCF a rival. But honestly, I have never seen such a high level of "dislike" and competitiveness b/w 2 schools in my life. 

The 30 for 30 special on the U talking about the fist fight on Bourbon street was a good episode. The UCF fans have a whole other level of cocky arrogance, rude, and nasty behavior than any fan base I have witnessed.  I have have nothing but nice experiences with almost all other programs and only other bad experience was a blackout WVU fan that punched a friend of mine randomly mistaken him for someone else. Got arrested then was crying and apologizing. The last game at Ray Jay they were coming into my our tailgate area of multiple USF tents trying to use our chairs, tables, and even had to stop them from taking beer out of the cooler multiple times. They were acting like the owned the place and knew us, but not one invited them or knew them. It was truly odd. . They were not even coming up politely and asking just doing whatever they like. I have brought it up with people I know that went to and support UCF this is a thing they do at their stadium and carry on at road games. They hate USF because they were jealous of USF at one time, but now they have the upper hand don't want to play USF. True rivals want to play each other every year because beating them feels better than not playing them. 

Florida has a lot of rivals they hate on the field- Kentucky, LSU, Georgia, FSU Miami , and Tennessee.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,717
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

I preferred the experience at the Swamp where they didn't know who we were but I was high stepping around after INTs, LFGing, and making dads with Gator visors confused that Little Johnny might actually witness a loss.

Reminds me of a story from a friend. He and his wife were invited to a UF game in a suite from some BullGator sized donor. UF lost the game. Two things came from that. First, the host said he was the best fan he could be during the game. The second, our friends were never invited back. 

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,477
  • Days Won:  43

On 7/18/2023 at 9:04 PM, Triple B said:

I object to the fact that you allow dbag ones to hang around on this Main Board alot longer than they should. I've got no problem with UCF_R or footie ...

Here is a funny tweet…

0CFAAD59-2F43-4EE7-A946-0DB1F97357F0.png

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

How long has Malzahn been at UCF and what has he won?

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,477
  • Days Won:  43

15 minutes ago, Brad said:

Basically he is a coach that basically lucked out in beating two bad USF teams. Oh and got embarrassed by both Tulane & Duke to close out the season. He will probably end up getting fired after this season 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,919
  • Days Won:  33

3 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

He will probably end up getting fired after this season 

No chance

4 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Basically he is a coach that basically lucked out in beating two bad USF teams. Oh and got embarrassed by both Tulane & Duke to close out the season. He will probably end up getting fired after this season 

Well I guess that makes sense for a tinman, Malzahn's beaten USF more than Saban has.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,707
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Irrelevant, the oven is still preheating and he hasn't even started cooking yet.

What was interesting was the Kanigit fan says Gus fits their personality better ........ I had no idea Malzahn was a ****head.

• Haha 2

Is that a ****head or a ****head?  Either way I feel you.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,707
  • Days Won:  424

5 minutes ago, Brad said:

Is that a ****head or a ****head?  Either way I feel you.  

Yes.