• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

he is a dumpster fire

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

7 hours ago, hm101 said:
site.png

6/30/2023: Year-ending Show - Bull Speed Ahead with Michael...

Kind of done with sitting on the pity pot. Hoping others join me in attending events, donating, etc. But more importantly start having fun again being a fan. TCU, Utah, and yes even C. are all examples of being passed up in realignment only to respond by showing the eff up. 

In this episode VPMK lays out pretty clearly where they're at on that side of the doors of LRS. 

We are going to be our own worst enemies in this whole thing if we can't pull ourselves together and start embracing the positives and what is possible. With AAU status, a new OCS and IPF, new coaches, a better chance than ever to effin FINALLY win that conference championship we all know we need, time to keep the eyes forward and pedal down. 

Great posts! That is basically why I am here. To help support & defend USF against all attacks. Whether it be from fans of other teams or USF’s Negative Nancy fans. I will be here to help protect & defend USF. Go Bulls!!

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

50 minutes ago, smazza said:

he is a dumpster fire

The absolute worst. No one has continuously required more while delivering less. It could be that everyone and everything else is the problem and until every last thing is resolved we will continue to see nothing progress or it may just be as simple as he is the problem (tough choice).

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

It could be that everyone and everything else is the problem

It could be that, with slight adjustment, you have predicted the atmospheric conditions for the USF long-range forecast.

image.jpeg.9c59c730c13c9c755ebc5105853e5b0f.jpeg

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,046
  • Days Won:  10

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

The absolute worst. No one has continuously required more while delivering less. It could be that everyone and everything else is the problem and until every last thing is resolved we will continue to see nothing progress or it may just be as simple as he is the problem (tough choice).

There is no denying that since Kelly has been in charge results in men's basketball and football have been unacceptable. Add to that the hiring mess for men's basketball. If Golesh can't win 4 games this year, and Rahim cant win 12 games this year, I would be fully on board with firing Kelly.  

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, hm101 said:
site.png

6/30/2023: Year-ending Show - Bull Speed Ahead with Michael...

start having fun again being a fan. TCU, Utah, and yes even C. are all examples of being passed up in realignment only to respond by showing the eff up. 

That starts for me when I see football program winning again...I'm surprised I'm even still here at this point its been absolutely brutal as a USF football fan these last 3 years. 

I really hope Golesh is the guy that gets the program turned around not sure we can afford he isn't the guy at this point for the programs sake. 

• Upvote 1

• Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

20 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

That starts for me when I see football program winning again...I'm surprised I'm even still here at this point its been absolutely brutal as a USF football fan these last 3 years. 

I really hope Golesh is the guy that gets the program turned around not sure we can afford he isn't the guy at this point for the programs sake. 

If Golesh isn’t the guy, hopefully we can get an AD in here who can find and hire the right guy. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

22 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

If Golesh isn’t the guy, hopefully we can get an AD in here who can find and hire the right guy. 

So now were planning to find the replacement for the guy who will hire the replacement for the guy who hasn't coached a single game?  I like to see that we are planning ahead these days.

• Haha 4

• Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

7 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

So now were planning to find the replacement for the guy who will hire the replacement for the guy who hasn't coached a single game?  I like to see that we are planning ahead these days.

Every scenario must be accounted for.