• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Important OCS Update

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,605
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, jjlovecub said:

The negative posts when it happens will be unbearable even though they asked for the stadium 

I may be overestimating the critical thinking abilities of those you're talking about but I really don't think any of them would be stupid enough to ***** about ticket pricing ........ I think any serious criticism would be about the just mentioned priority process.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,472
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I may be overestimating the critical thinking abilities of those you're talking about but I really don't think any of them would be stupid enough to ***** about ticket pricing ........ I think any serious criticism would be about the just mentioned priority process.

I don't think anyone thar wants to get tickets will complain about the price. If someone doesn't want to spend the possible increased price of tickets at the ocs then they can save their money and spend it elsewhere. I am more concerned  about winning then the cost of tickets. People that want season tickets at the ocs and make history will spend the money and people  that do not want to get ocs season tickets  can still root for the bulls at their house or favorite sports bar. Personally  I will be more than happy to spend more money on season tickets  for a decent team  any days than donate any money to NIL  .

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

32 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Well yes that may happen (but they will still complain on price) - so not criticizing but look. Fan A has had tickets and donated $500 a year for the last 10 years. Fan B (new) donates a $1000 and jumps Fan A? I don't get vocal about a lot but USF knows my feelings on this. I am hopeful they make the best decision for USF and their loyal fans. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,053
  • Days Won:  38

2 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

The negative posts when it happens will be unbearable even though they asked for the stadium 

Gotta deal with that.

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

I don't think anyone thar wants to get tickets will complain about the price. If someone doesn't want to spend the possible increased price of tickets at the ocs then they can save their money and spend it elsewhere. I am more concerned  about winning then the cost of tickets. People that want season tickets at the ocs and make history will spend the money and people  that do not want to get ocs season tickets  can still root for the bulls at their house or favorite sports bar. Personally  I will be more than happy to spend more money on season tickets  for a decent team  any days than donate any money to NIL  .

Just donated to the Fowler Ave thing today because that will lead to a winning team much more than the stadium. The ironic thing is that money given to the NIL won't count toward any priority stuff with seating at the OCS. If those seat donation numbers are accurate we'll more than likely be watching from home or I'm going to have to ask the people that we buy seats for to kick in those $$$. We've been covering the seat donations for everyone to this point and just ask for them to reimburse us for the tickets.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,378
  • Days Won:  43

12 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Just donated to the Fowler Ave thing today because that will lead to a winning team much more than the stadium. The ironic thing is that money given to the NIL won't count toward any priority stuff with seating at the OCS. If those seat donation numbers are accurate we'll more than likely be watching from home or I'm going to have to ask the people that we buy seats for to kick in those $$$. We've been covering the seat donations for everyone to this point and just ask for them to reimburse us for the tickets.

I think both will help. The OCS should help bring more support to USF which may help donate more towards NIL….

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, Bull Matrix said:

I think both will help. The OCS should help bring more support to USF which may help donate more towards NIL….

Not sure about that. People like us are limited in the amount of funds we have for this type stuff. If the cost of seat donations for football will be much as it costs to be an Iron Bull now, I'm not sure where we'd get the money to give more to NIL or WBB, MGolf and MSoccer. That's just us. Maybe you're in a different financial situation than many.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,605
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

Well yes that may happen (but they will still complain on price) - so not criticizing but look. Fan A has had tickets and donated $500 a year for the last 10 years. Fan B (new) donates a $1000 and jumps Fan A? I don't get vocal about a lot but USF knows my feelings on this. I am hopeful they make the best decision for USF and their loyal fans. 

That's going to be a tough call ...... maybe lump the lower $ levels into one pool and then go by longevity.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,476
  • Days Won:  13

16 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

they won't, honestly they need the revenue now. Fan A will still stay in front of Fan B if they move up to the same 1,000 dollar level. 

• Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,476
  • Days Won:  13

14 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

we also started doing a small recurring monthly donation to the Fowler Ave thing. Seems like a worthy cause and I am proud to contribute.