• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coach Golesh Interview

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

On 5/11/2023 at 12:33 PM, Sk00b said:

114 days... 
Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

Something happening on October 13th?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,045
  • Days Won:  10

30 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Depends do you want to win games, more than likely win a national championship, and have the best shot at going pro then Saban is your coach. If you want to lose games and not be drafted there is a certain USF coach that is your guy. Polar opposites in personality and coaching ability. Bama had a down season and still lead the nfl in draft picks. I hope Golesh turns out to be the best USf coach yet, but until I see it I won't believe it. You can't really evaluate him yet .

will-anderson.jpg

The SEC and Big Ten each had nine players selected Thursday as the 2023 NFL Draft got underway

True, and I think I should have included and clarified in my post that I don't think Saban nor Bellichik qualify as being over the top or total d**ks. They are great coaches, and are liked and respected by their players, while being tough as nails as well. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

53 minutes ago, Jim Johnson said:

Something happening on October 13th?

I think i pulled that from the countdown timer on TBP. However, that was over a month ago and i drink a LOT of beer 🤷‍♂️

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

114 Days From May 11, 2023 Would Be

Saturday, September 02, 2023

(Source:

generated-og.png

Add to or Subtract Days/Weeks/Months or Years from a Date

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

Best quote from the Ryan Leaf interview is when he is talking about the Leavitt teams and the upsets etc..

He says "what the heck happened to them and why are they calling me?". Yes, Goach, we are all wondering what happened as well. 

Next best is that they told him the stadium was 100% happening in Dec. 22'. Not sure if they lied to him or if that was indeed 100% at that point.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,733

The full interview is definitely worth a watch. Coach seems to very much understand the current college football environment.

He said we need money, facilities, NIL, and players to win. And he's not just looking to win, he's looking to compete as an elite program at the national level. He also said the offense will be fast and that they have a lot of new players on the roster.

One thing that caught my ear is that he said we are going to need better players for "where we are going." (Maybe this post should be in the realignment rumors thread?) 😉🤘

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

The full interview is definitely worth a watch. Coach seems to very much understand the current college football environment.

He said we need money, facilities, NIL, and players to win. And he's not just looking to win, he's looking to compete as an elite program at the national level. He also said the offense will be fast and that they have a lot of new players on the roster.

One thing that caught my ear is that he said we are going to need better players for "where we are going." (Maybe this post should be in the realignment rumors thread?) 😉🤘

Think fCJS said something like the bolded part as well. Not sure if he ever said the "for where we are going" part

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,733

I'm definitely in favor of getting the best players we can get. 🙂🤘

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

23 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Think fCJS said something like the bolded part as well. Not sure if he ever said the "for where we are going" part

Well let's hope he isn't stealing sayings and coaching styles from CJS. We really need him to turn this sucker around quick.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

14 hours ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

My non-conspiracy theory brain says he's just talking about expecting to compete nationally and if that's where we plan to be going, then we need better players.

My conspiracy theory brain says he knows we're heading to the B1G and we should start planning trips to Ann Arbor ASAP

• Upvote 1