• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So the idiots at the

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,378
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

@Brad, jumped over 10 pages, is there a reason this is still on the main board?  Shouldn't it be moved to the Mad Cow?

Agreed! Please lock this thread up. It became basically pointless and went well off the USF Bull narrative. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Days Won:  5

54 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Agreed! Please lock this thread up. It became basically pointless and went well off the USF Bull narrative. 

As do most. Posts. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

On 4/18/2023 at 8:50 AM, Bull Matrix said:

They have always been a joke. Just a bunch of confused kids lol

I've defended them before because they were providing good coverage.  But, not so much a fan anymore.  They've fallen off a lot since covid. 

Sad part is I think Seth is actually really good at what he does.  

Lol true. I’m about to add more fuel to the conference realignment fire. Won’t me long before USF’s celebration on 7-1-23

1 minute ago, gibbsak said:

I've defended them before because they were providing good coverage.  But, not so much a fan anymore.  They've fallen off a lot since covid. 

Sad part is I think Seth is actually really good at what he does.  

Yeah I believe a lot of them defended McMurph so that did it for me. Also called us Bullpen peeps a cesspool. They have a stuck up “I’m better than you” attitude. Think they are special just because they get access to USF events. Big freaking deal lol. 

• Topic Count:  2,334
  • Content Count:  21,330
  • Days Won:  10

On 4/18/2023 at 1:51 PM, Bull94 said:

the fact that a Belgian company bought them.

?m=02&d=20080714&t=2&i=5160933&r=2008-07

Anheuser-Busch Cos Inc <BUD.N> accepted a sweetened $52 billion takeover bid from Belgium-based InBev NV NV <INTB.BR>, creating the world's largest beer maker and...

Yeah I forgot that.   Thanks

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

19 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

Lol true. I’m about to add more fuel to the conference realignment fire. Won’t me long before USF’s celebration on 7-1-23

What happens on 7 1 23 ? 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,029

22 hours ago, The Sheriff said:

Support for the trans movement? It's very disproportionate. Americans are pissed that the Alphabet Mafia is forcing sexuality into every issue - especially when it comes to our children. AB is too big to fail, however if I was an AB shareholder, I would lawyer up when the stock plummets (as sales continue to demonstrate a downward trend, the stock price will follow... shareholders will sell, the stock falls further). Eventually big money will come and prop AB back up when the share price is low enough to recognize an arbitrage moment created by emotion.  

I don't see how having a trans person in a commercial is pushing an agenda on anyone.  I am not a parent but I see a message of inclusion and tolerance as something positive. Whether some like it or not trans people and gay people are part of our society, they are our friends, family, and they are not interested in pushing an agenda; they just want to live their lives like everybody else to its fullest potential.

Edited by belgianbull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,029

9 hours ago, mgrothe8 said:

Listen, it is what it is and I might have stepped on some toes, but whatever. I ‘pissed’ off some people and got backlash from “fans that will never back the FAC again”. Did I go overboard? Possibly to some point….But apparently they come in all different shapes and sizes, not one person who complained has ever donated a DIME TO THE FAC and honestly that showed me all I needed to know. That’s why I deleted every tweet and let it all go. Love my school, the real fans and most of the fake ones too. People that want to ***** will *****. Life is life. Go Bulls. Ps. After reading some of these replies, I really should be on here more. I love the interaction. 

You are a true USF legend. Thank you for all you have done and are still doing for USF. While I disagree with what you said, you have and will always have my full support.  No one should be judged for their views, or suffer for their opinions personally or professionally. 

Edited by belgianbull
  • Upvote 2