• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So the idiots at the

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,379
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Guess if you are a straight white man. But if you are LGBTQ or a woman you definitely have less right in Florida @nd most Red States. The issues of drugs will never be resolved until we cut the demand for it. Is that demand that is fueling it to come across border and state gun laws are pointless if I can buy them in next state over. Facts are that Red states have more deaths by guns than California or New York.

I honestly don’t feel safe in the blue states now. I’m from Illinois and corrupt politics have ruined it. Big cities like Chicago NYC LA SF will probably implode but guess what? The corrupt politicians in DC will make the red states pay for it like they did for the pandemic. Those are just sad facts

• Upvote 1

Basically the Deep State players have been controlling the narrative until people started waking up. Those that fall for the hate fest are basically brainwashed following the deep state’s divisive narrative 

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

29 minutes ago, WWMJD said:

Bigots gonna bigot

Hey Sherriff, why are people like you so obsessed with “grooming”? A bit of projection perhaps? You disgust me

I live on a military base presently. My eight year old daughter was in a Boys and Girls Club on base at Fort Sam Houston in Texas last Wednesday. She's in the gymnasium doing Tae Kwon Doe. I'm with my four year old daughter when she points out the rainbow signage on one of the walls in the building. I then take a few minutes to walk the rest of the facility that is ONLY for children from the ages of nine to seventeen (in other words, you don't need an adult for access). They have 10 signs in the club - six of the 10 are promoting the LGBQT movement. That's problematic. The other four signs were promoting activists that were part of the resistance movement, race, women's rights, etc. 

Why do kids need to be exposed to activism related to one's sexual preference? I get it - I was as far from a saint as possible from about 19 to 35 - however there's something to be said about allowing children to maintain their innocence. My wife pulled my daughter from the class on Monday while I was in Florida and we've found a place off base that is apolitical the minute you walk through their doors of their business. 

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,827
  • Days Won:  22

1 minute ago, Bull Awakening said:

I honestly don’t feel safe in the blue states now. I’m from Illinois and corrupt politics have ruined it. Big cities like Chicago NYC LA SF will probably implode but guess what? The corrupt politicians in DC will make the red states pay for it like they did for the pandemic. Those are just sad facts

Really? You do know that most of the Red States get back more Federal Money than they put in. In fact NYC gets back about .80 of every tax dollar they pay to the Feds. The biggest Fed supported states are Red ones.

Now I’m not saying that there isn’t corruption or crime in Blue cities or states but there is definitely some fake pictures out there of the reality in crime @nd being reliant on the Feds

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

3 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Totally get this if your news sources are Facebook and Fox, but the actual numbers say otherwise. Violent crime rates are far higher in red states, which make up 9 of top 10 places with highest violent crime. 

1 minute ago, WWMJD said:

Totally get this if your news sources are Facebook and Fox, but the actual numbers say otherwise. Violent crime rates are far higher in red states, which make up 9 of top 10 places with highest violent crime. 

Actually none of those news are my sources.  To deny what is happening to those places is just being brainwashed into the Deep State narrative/propaganda 

1 minute ago, The Sheriff said:

I live on a military base presently. My eight year old daughter was in a Boys and Girls Club on base at Fort Sam Houston in Texas last Wednesday. She's in the gymnasium doing Tae Kwon Doe. I'm with my four year old daughter when she points out the rainbow signage on one of the walls in the building. I then take a few minutes to walk the rest of the facility that is ONLY for children from the ages of nine to seventeen (in other words, you don't need an adult for access). They have 10 signs in the club - six of the 10 are promoting the LGBQT movement. That's problematic. The other four signs were promoting activists that were part of the resistance movement, race, women's rights, etc. 

Why do kids need to be exposed to activism related to one's sexual preference? I get it - I was as far from a saint as possible from about 19 to 35 - however there's something to be said about allowing children to maintain their innocence. My wife pulled my daughter from the class on Monday while I was in Florida and we've found a place off base that is apolitical the minute you walk through their doors of their business. 

Did you know that LGBTQ kids are way more likely to commit suicide. That just maybe seeing one place that they are accepted and not being told they are going to hell or bullied might save their lives? If your daughter is not gay a Rainbow won’t turn her gay but it may make her more aware that others are different and that it’s ok and they shouldn’t be shun nor bullied for it.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

2 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

Here is the beginning of an explanation if you’d care to dig deeper 

With the hateful stuff kids are exposed to nowadays, you should know that these rates are far HIGHER for kids with conservative and religious families. I pray your kids, if needed, find a calmer, wiser, less narrow minded Sherriff down the road if they should need it

1 minute ago, Cubanbull said:

Did you know that LGBTQ kids are way more likely to commit suicide. That just maybe seeing one place that they are accepted and not being told they are going to hell or bullied might save their lives? If your daughter is not gay a Rainbow won’t turn her gay but it may make her more aware that others are different and that it’s ok and they shouldn’t be shun nor bullied for it.

Lol u took the words out of my mouth bro

4 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Really? You do know that most of the Red States get back more Federal Money than they put in. In fact NYC gets back about .80 of every tax dollar they pay to the Feds. The biggest Fed supported states are Red ones.

Now I’m not saying that there isn’t corruption or crime in Blue cities or states but there is definitely some fake pictures out there of the reality in crime @nd being reliant on the Feds

I’m sorry you are not awake as you would see. It will only get worse. Soros backed corrupt DAs

2 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Actually none of those news are my sources.  To deny what is happening to those places is just being brainwashed into the Deep State narrative/propaganda