• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So the idiots at the

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,361
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

It's a bummer because it's not like this when you go out and actually talk to people in the world.  

The survival of the media depends on feeding this addiction I guess.  I think the temperatures would come way down if this toxic loop could be dismantled.

Winner Dave GIF by Barstool Sports

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

3 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

It is not about politics. It is about common sense. Dems and RINO’s (GOP) basically sold America out to China. Sorry if the truth hurts but that is where we are at right now. Everything you see on the news is basically propaganda. 

Won’t be long before that truth comes out. He didn’t hang himself lol

What does have to do with calling LGBTQ Groomers? Sorry but I ain’t going to let that BS lie by the holier than thou crowd go by. As I said there is a whole list of folks in those movements that have and are being convicted for those charges. Yet they stand there and accuse others of doing it.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

But seriously. All this crap you see being put out by the mainstream is designed to get Americans to fight each other. Woke is BS because it makes society weaker. Who cares what people say about us? They are protected by 1A. To hell with the political parties. That in itself was set up to make the people divided. America belongs to the people not those crooks in DC. They should work for us not the other way around.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

What does have to do with calling LGBTQ Groomers? Sorry but I ain’t going to let that BS lie by the holier than thou crowd go by. As I said there is a whole list of folks in those movements that have and are being convicted for those charges. Yet they stand there and accuse others of doing it.

I agree what you are saying but right now people need to wake up and stop getting offended by words. America should be stronger than that. Sadly, America is heading towards communism 

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

Just now, Bull Awakening said:

I agree what you are saying but right now people need to wake up and stop getting offended by words. America should be stronger than that. Sadly, America is heading towards communism 

No my friend I have lived under communism, what we are heading for is Fascism. Both are equally bad and both try to scare you of the other to support it.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

17 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Funny how the biggest REAL Groomers are those accusing others of being one. Plenty of Groomers and pedophiles in the GOP, MAGA and Churches.

They should all be burned at the stake.

Just now, Cubanbull said:

No my friend I have lived under communism, what we are heading for is Fascism. Both are equally bad and both try to scare you of the other to support it.

Well said: I believe at some point the people will all come together and unite and give America back to the people.  It is going to be very tough but we all need to get past all the fighting amongst each other. I do believe we will succeed. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Bigots gonna bigot

Hey Sherriff, why are people like you so obsessed with “grooming”? A bit of projection perhaps? You disgust me

1 minute ago, WWMJD said:

Bigots gonna bigot

Hey Sherriff, why are people like you so obsessed with “grooming”? A bit of projection perhaps? You disgust me

Come on, man lol. It is a never ending cycle. Give peace a chance..

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Just now, Bull Awakening said:

Come on, man lol. It is a never ending cycle. Give peace a chance..

What I said was far less vulgar and offensive than Groethe’s f-bomb tirade. So if I bother you, I’m sure you’re really disappointed about the face of our NIL collective putting it out under his own name in public right?