• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So the idiots at the

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

1 minute ago, Bull Awakening said:

Here is the thing. I have nothing against anyone expressing the way that they want to. All of us should leave the children alone and let them decide and support them with how they live their lives. It is as simple as that. No sexual stuff to kids 

I agree, you (and others) should leave my children alone and not do sexual stuff to them. I will continue to parent as I see fit. This is how things have worked for a while, so why is the GOP suddenly trying to inject themselves into my kids’ genitalia?! Just leave everyone alone. 

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,827
  • Days Won:  22

1 minute ago, Bull Awakening said:

Reason I’m done is that you keep comparing apples to oranges.  All you have to do is check how many Uhauls that have been traveling from California to Red states to figure it out

Yes I hear Alabama and Mississippi are booming also.

How do you explain West Virginia losing population 

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,379
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, WWMJD said:

I agree, you (and others) should leave my children alone and not do sexual stuff to them. I will continue to parent as I see fit. This is how things have worked for a while, so why is the GOP suddenly trying to inject themselves into my kids’ genitalia?! Just leave everyone alone. 

There you go falling into the deep state players narrative. Yes GOP have corrupted RINO’s. Being independent is the way to go. Give America back to the people. Leave the law abiding citizens alone 

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

The fact our society wants to normalize individuals that act irrationally due to their mental health issues is a slippery slope. In my opinion, there's nothing worse than acting on a bad idea... 

Cuban and WWMJD - we're not going to change each other's opinions on this subject. I don't wish ill will on either of you - we'll just agree to disagree. Go Bulls... 

1 minute ago, Cubanbull said:

Yes I hear Alabama and Mississippi are booming also.

How do you explain West Virginia losing population 

Florida & Texas is where woke goes to die 

Just now, Bull Awakening said:

HaHa Ha. The fact that you use that phrase says it all. We are done here.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,606
  • Days Won:  424

Jesus would cry if he read this thread ....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Sheriff said:

The fact our society wants to normalize individuals that act irrationally due to their mental health issues is a slippery slope. In my opinion, there's nothing worse than acting on a bad idea... 

Cuban and WWMJD - we're not going to change each other's opinions on this subject. I don't wish ill will on either of you - we'll just agree to disagree. Go Bulls... 

Sheriff. All we offer is the truth. They can take the red pill and wake up & have their minds free. Or they can keep taking the blue pill and be stuck in the deep state narrative of divisiveness and war

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

I don’t wish any ill on anyone, so yes we will have to agree to disagree. Go Bulls!!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Just now, Bull Awakening said:

Unfortunately our educational systems are also critically underfunded and we are churning out mouth breathers. Getting rid of all the books won’t help. 

No joke, I graduated from a Tampa Bay Area high school on the late 90s/early aughts. The dumbest, biggest ******* from our graduating class is now on the school board trying to pull books from libraries. Where is the the passion put into reading? And writing? And math? Science? History? LITERALLY ANYTHING?! This type of person has no interest in that. This is why our states are dying and acting as a place where other things “go to die”.