• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire Billy Mohl!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Dave_Glaser said:

All I'll say about people being "so sensitive nowadays" is that it's become so easy to say/type anything ugly you want to anyone you want when you can stay safely anonymous. That's part of the reason I've always used my own name on social media. It's a way to check myself to make sure I'm not hiding behind an alias and spewing something I wouldn't say to them across the table. It's called accountability - which we are sorely lacking these days.

I don’t use my name but have met many of these people at games, attended a happy hour with my camera on and I live by if I wouldn’t say it to their face then I would not type it.  I promise you everything I say in here I would say to whoever’s face, not saying I am a tough guy, I simply can be provocative, obnoxious and like a good debate.  I really don’t see much of what you describe above, I agree with Belgian, we are quite civil, or at least what I view as civil. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

4 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I don’t use my name but have met many of these people at games, attended a happy hour with my camera on and I live by if I wouldn’t say it to their face then I would not type it.  I promise you everything I say in here I would say to whoever’s face, not saying I am a tough guy, I simply can be provocative, obnoxious and like a good debate.  I really don’t see much of what you describe above, I agree with Belgian, we are quite civil, or at least what I view as civil. 

1) **** you

2) I'd tell you that to you face.

3) Let me know if you're in town for a game this fall so I can catch you for a beer.

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

20 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Your statement above is used by those that lost an argument but attempt to save face by acting morally superior. 

It's not an act.  I was just discussing this concept with one of my buddies the other day (but I wasn't drinking with him).

YARN | The Mahatma? | Seinfeld (1989) - S04E18 The Old Man ...

12 hours ago, JTrue said:

1) **** you

2) I'd tell you that to you face.

3) Let me know if you're in town for a game this fall so I can catch you for a beer.

I didn’t plan on going to a home game this season but do plan on going to San Antonio for that road game ,we can get together for a beer on me.  Thanks Jon. 

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,183
  • Days Won:  56

16 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I wasn’t referring to you in particular or the members of this board. It was a general comment.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

22 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I would say anything I say on here to someone's face and drink a beer either them. Honestly compared to most boards this is very tame and civil. We don't have guys threatening violence against people who disagree with them. We are all stuck together for a few more years because the athletic director   and Brad extended everyone for stability. This board is about the only remaining diehard bulls fan left because how far we have fallen under past presidents, past coaches and athletic  directors, and the current ad doesn't seem to moving usf forward on the field.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

Well ****. CBM is toast.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  1

If MK ever says extension again he should be fired immediately for cause. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

I wasn’t referring to you in particular or the members of this board. It was a general comment.

You have always been classy and I did not take any offense, I agree people get keyboard muscles, I just really don’t see much of that on here, at least since Calibull left, wishing death on Trips was an all time classic that I will forever cherish. 

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  1

Also want to mention myself and family took in 2 of the 3 games as we are in Tennessee now- at least for a while. Team seems good. I cannot figure out the disconnect at all. Coach Mohl seems very good just something doesn’t seem right. Wish he could turn it around as I really like him.