• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

All white coaching staff

sloan1919

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  198
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, jjlovecub said:

The ridiculousness of this comment cannot be understated. Also if you look at his staff there are minorities on the staff so your point is pointless and this post should be taken down as it is meant only to stir up trouble where none exists

I clearly said “coaching staff”. Not “staff”. There is a significant difference between the two. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

Isn't getting a job based on skin color, gender, sexual orientation more racist than getting a job based on merit? I never understood diversity initiatives within corporations as they seem counterintuitive. Maybe it's just me... 

Edited by Bull Nut
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Bull Nut said:

Isn't getting a job based on skin color, gender, sexual orientation more racist than getting a job based on merit? I never understood diversity initiatives within corporations as they seem counterintuitive. Maybe it's just me... 

How do you know that’s what happened?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, sloan1919 said:

How do you know that’s what happened?

How do you know that's not what happened? Are you insinuating that CAG is a racist? 

2 minutes ago, Bull Nut said:

How do you know that's not what happened? Are you insinuating that CAG is a racist? 

I don’t. Never said I did. YOU made the assertion. I simply pointed out an observation. A trend that is somewhat odd. You (and others here) assumed they must be the best people for the job. If you walked into an authentic Chinese restaurant and everyone was Mexican no one would question why you thought it was odd. When I pointed out that all announced coaches were white, people automatically, with no backing said they were the best people for the job. Including you.

• Downvote 4

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,333
  • Days Won:  10

Let's just wait until all the facts are in before we start criticizing a new coach before they have even selected their full staff.  Some people's kids...

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

9 minutes ago, sloan1919 said:

I don’t. Never said I did. YOU made the assertion. I simply pointed out an observation. A trend that is somewhat odd. You (and others here) assumed they must be the best people for the job. If you walked into an authentic Chinese restaurant and everyone was Mexican no one would question why you thought it was odd. When I pointed out that all announced coaches were white, people automatically, with no backing said they were the best people for the job. Including you.

Few years back, Willie Taggart and Ruffin McNeil coached the first fcs game with two black coaches. NOT ONE MEDIA OUTLET spoke nor pointed out or did what you did, that’s bring up race. Just two dudes coaching a football game. Keep it up.

Edited by jchem1995

1 minute ago, jchem1995 said:

Few years back, Willie Tagget and Ruffin McNeil coached the first fcs game with two black coaches. NOT ONE MEDIA OUTLET spoke nor pointed out or did what you did, that’s bring up race. Just two dudes coaching a football game. Keep it up.

Not talking about it isn’t the answer. Honestly, it’s just a way to avoid it. It’s like the phrase “I don’t see color”. At the end of the day, there is either diversity or there isn’t. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Guys… USF has never hired a black president. I’m just pointing something out, stop making it seem like I’m saying USF only hires white people to be president.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

9 minutes ago, sloan1919 said:

This is a stupid thread and I love imagined racism AND making stupid posts.

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1