• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Andrew Warsaw - Associate AD/Chief of Staff

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

25 minutes ago, WWMJD said:

Some of the other hires make me nervous but this one doesn’t seem Scott-like at all. Great resume for this guy.

Not being a smart aas here. What will is job be here? Different than what he was doing at Tenn?

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

9 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Not being a smart aas here. What will is job be here? Different than what he was doing at Tenn?

I don’t have any inside knowledge. But I assume roughly the same, with a bigger title and more pay obviously—assuming that’s what it took to get him to come. Virtually every major CFB program has people like these now, and I think they are underrated in terms of importance. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,007
  • Days Won:  12

He should have hired his dad, big mistake

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

Seems like a major upgrade over a guy who had only run operations since Scott came to town.

Boone_Albert_H_20_w.jpg?width=300

Promoted to Associate Athletic Director for Football Operations in 2022 after serving as Director of

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  119

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Was thinking the same thing when I came across your post. Sounds like some type of administrator which I've read on here is important. What I would like to know is what specifically is this person going to do to increase the wins and reduce the loses on the field?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,045
  • Days Won:  10

Yes, while his resume is impressive and I welcome him to USF to be honest I am not able to name who was in the same position at USF over the last 10 years. Doesn't mean it is not an important position but whether we are successful will likely come down to other things; mainly to coach Golesh and his ability to adapt from being an OC to HC.  But overall this seems to be a good hire.

• Content Count:  103

38 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

Yes, while his resume is impressive and I welcome him to USF to be honest I am not able to name who was in the same position at USF over the last 10 years. Doesn't mean it is not an important position but whether we are successful will likely come down to other things; mainly to coach Golesh and his ability to adapt from being an OC to HC.  But overall this seems to be a good hire.

Albert Boone was the guy I believe, and if this means he is no longer on staff it saddens me because he was a good USF guy. 

He was here before Scott and Strong and loves the school. He is also a really great person.  I hope he stays on in some capacity. 

• Upvote 1

The guy ran a top tier SEC teams operations. So at the very least he will know how to not make the day to day logistics look like amateur hour and more like a professional organization. 

• Content Count:  103

1 minute ago, hm101 said:

The guy ran a top tier SEC teams operations. So at the very least he will know how to not make the day to day logistics look like amateur hour and more like a professional organization. 

Quick question, how familiar are you with the day to day operations and logistics of the football team? 

I've been on field for preseason practices and regular season games multiple times and there was never anything amateur about it. 

Its great we get an experienced person in place, but the previous person did a good job. 

30 minutes ago, 12inchtaint! said:

Quick question, how familiar are you with the day to day operations and logistics of the football team? 

I've been on field for preseason practices and regular season games multiple times and there was never anything amateur about it. 

Its great we get an experienced person in place, but the previous person did a good job. 

Wasn't knocking previous staff but re reading my comment can see how that can be the interpretation. Listened to the Bull Speed Ahead they did on operations a few weeks back that's about all I know. 

• Like 1