• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF OCS, dream or reality

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

6 hours ago, Bull Awakening said:

USF won’t be playing UCiF in football ever again in our lifetime unless it is post season. USF will be eventually heading to the ACC while UCiF will be stuck out west in the Big 12. 

I appreciate your enthusiasm for the team but where did you get the information  that usf will get getting into the aac? That would be amazing but I don't see any reason they would add usf .

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

USF won’t be playing UCiF in football ever again in our lifetime unless it is post season. USF will be eventually heading to the ACC while UCiF will be stuck out west in the Big 12. 

I found his line funny about not getting marquee opponents to play us at home.

Pretty sure we have Alabama, Miami, and Notre Dame on future home home schedules. We also had UF here in 2021.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

https://969thegame.iheart.com/featured/open-mike/content/2022-12-08-new-usf-head-coach-alex-golesh-well-play-ucf-anytime-anywhere/

haven't listened yet but Golesh sounds like he embraces the rivalry

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,046
  • Days Won:  10

If we are picked up by another conference I think the Big 12 is more likely then the ACC. I think the Big 12 is likely to lose more teams over the next several years.  Teams like Oklahoma State and Kansas will have several options as to where they want to go. Also I see a team like West Virginia as being a better fit in the ACC then the Big 12.  Do know this is not based on any inside knowledge. I am just a regular guy in front of a computer with an opinion. That's just my hunch.

We just need to make sure that next time when there is conference realignment we are in a better position then last time since we will be competing with teams like Memphis, Tulane, Boise State among others. Winning and an OCS will do wonders.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

31 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

If we are picked up by another conference I think the Big 12 is more likely then the ACC. I think the Big 12 is likely to lose more teams over the next several years.  Teams like Oklahoma State and Kansas will have several options as to where they want to go. Also I see a team like West Virginia as being a better fit in the ACC then the Big 12.  Do know this is not based on any inside knowledge. I am just a regular guy in front of a computer with an opinion. That's just my hunch.

We just need to make sure that next time when there is conference realignment we are in a better position then last time since we will be competing with teams like Memphis, Tulane, Boise State among others. Winning and an OCS will do wonders.

The Big 12 is yucky boring, but I guess if they had UCF, Memphis, and WVU at least that's somewhat around us?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,046
  • Days Won:  10

16 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

The Big 12 is yucky boring, but I guess if they had UCF, Memphis, and WVU at least that's somewhat around us?

I would be cool if we were in a conference with West Virginia again. Those games against WVU are some of my fondest memories.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, bulloni said:

PinkBraveCobra-size_restricted.gif.1c6de3bfdb32e4fab34ebd6647af4b6d.gif

4 hours ago, KB said:

Anyone listen to CAG interview this morning on 1250AM?  I think he mentioned new stadium is in his contract. 

Just saw Golesh mention in this radio interview he got it in writing that the stadium was breaking ground in the next 365 days? If true they must be working HARD behind the scenes

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

1 minute ago, bulloni said:

Just saw Golesh mention in this radio interview he got it in writing that the stadium was breaking ground in the next 365 days? If true they must be working HARD behind the scenes

This aligns to what we are hearing behind the scenes.  Oh I am going to be there and it will be so nice.  We can drink hater tears in between hot dogs and pub subs.

• Go Bulls! 1

Just now, Rocky Style said:

This aligns to what we are hearing behind the scenes.  Oh I am going to be there and it will be so nice.  We can drink hater tears in between hot dogs and pub subs.

Wonder what this means for a few things:

-Is it still going to be a 300-350 million dollar project or are they dropping the price to get it done quicker

-Is 2026 still the target date and they want to be sure they are just starting it sooner so it'll still be ready then in case of delays? Is 2026 still the target date and the scope of the project has increased? Are they moving the target date up to 2025?