• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who is coming??

Who is coming??  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  1

MK and the USF Admin is failing again. And we fans think they can put together a stadium. Pathetic as usual. Heads would roll if there was any competence anywhere at USF. 

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,345
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, RoyD3 said:

This has turned into a complete disaster! I think the BOT and President made a huge mistake allowing the search firm of MK to do this after the fiasco of CJS. I am not confident this will end well. Losing players to the portal, maybe we realize who we are right now and either hire DePrato or take a risk on CJL. No more f@#$%!% coordinators. Like all of you, I am really sick of this failure that we have become.

No more coordinators, but you want to hire DePrato who......is a special teams coordinator? Who's never been an OC or DC.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

3 minutes ago, RoyD3 said:

This has turned into a complete disaster! I think the BOT and President made a huge mistake allowing the search firm of MK to do this after the fiasco of CJS. I am not confident this will end well. Losing players to the portal, maybe we realize who we are right now and either hire DePrato or take a risk on CJL. No more f@#$%!% coordinators. Like all of you, I am really sick of this failure that we have become.

The longer this process goes on, the more vpmk and USF look like they have no idea what’s going on. Last thing we need is another young coordinator who has no head coaching experience. Our program is a dumpster fire. 

• Like 2

Just now, BullDut said:

MK and the USF Admin is failing again. And we fans think they can put together a stadium. Pathetic as usual. Heads would roll if there was any competence anywhere at USF. 

I won't believe in the stadium until there are shovels in the ground.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  126

1 minute ago, USFBULL_08 said:

No more coordinators, but you want to hire DePrato who......is a special teams coordinator? Who's never been an OC or DC.

My point is why spend millions of dollars for unproven guys when Deprato has 3 games experience and was an improvement over CJS.

• Upvote 1

• Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, USFBULL_08 said:

I won't believe in the stadium until there are shovels in the ground.

I’m with you on that. USF has let us down a lot the last 10 plus years. We might be playing in a high school stadium if VPMK ***** this up 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,545
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, RoyD3 said:

My point is why spend millions of dollars for unproven guys when Deprato has 3 games experience and was an improvement over CJS.

Why not just bring back Leavitt a guy that could actually coach players up, punch above his recruiting classes, beat top 25 teams, and is undefeated against UCF? If we are going for retread USF coaches Del Prado is  second to last on the list.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

The longer this process goes on, the more vpmk and USF look like they have no idea what’s going on. Last thing we need is another young coordinator who has no head coaching experience. Our program is a dumpster fire. 

But atleast they have time for fun tweets. They act like this is some joke.

We lost our backups and now scrambling.

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,545
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, Bulls On Parade said:

But atleast they have time for fun tweets. They act like this is some joke.

We lost our backups and now scrambling.

Ill give you a clue, because I'm clueless!

4 minutes ago, RoyD3 said:

Then we can hire a proven FCS head coach.

Was DePrato an improvement though? We scored points as Trickett was still there, but the defense was still atrocious. UCF game was close, but so was last year and we saw how this year went.