• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who is coming??

Who is coming??  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

Brad> Can you just send out an email blast to everybody and let us know what scrub  coach we end up with?  
thx

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,142
  • Days Won:  39

8 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

Brad> Can you just send out an email blast to everybody and let us know what scrub  coach we end up with?  
thx

No.  I don't want no scrubs.

Tlc Waterfalls GIF by NOW That's Music

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

thx

It will probably be announced via an ambiguous tweet that tells us absolutely nothing and gets our hopes up. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  536
  • Days Won:  0

Sucks because there really is no point waiting until tomorrow unless its one of the main 2…everyone else just announce now. This sucks

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  38

Problem is that everyone in the world knew that Sanders was going to Colorado EXCEPT Kelly and the USF fanbase.  Now Kelly probably has to go back to the drawing board.  How many of those coaches who were wanting the job see how bad this was botched and now say "Nah, I'm good"?  Kelly is going to have to scramble to find someone willing to take this lousy program and be the whipping boy for a butthurt fanbase.  And when he does find that courageous soul, is going to have to iron out the contract details.  We probably won't hear anything until last minute.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

University of South Florida Vice President of Athletics Michael Kelly Admits Mistakes in Football Coach Search

TAMPA, FL Today University of South Florida Vice President of Athletics Michael Kelly issued an apology to the University of South Florida community for mistakes made in the search for a new head football coach.

Its no secret that I completely f**ked up this entire process, said Kelly.I take full responsibility for my actions and apologize to the entire USF community for letting them down.

Kelly added that he has been in contact with several qualified candidates and he is confident that a new head coach will be named very soon. Kelly says he is focused on finding the right fit for USF and that he is determined to get it right this time.

###

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,142
  • Days Won:  39

10 minutes ago, USFguy1977 said:

Now Kelly probably has to go back to the drawing board.

If he is smart he had backup plans.  You had to know that Deion could always pull the rug.  So I wouldn't assume we are floundering because we didn't hire the Texas coach.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  275
  • Days Won:  2

Not sure why everyone thinks there are only 2 or 3 coaches out there that could help us. Many don’t even want someone until they are hired elsewhere. Many of the names I see on here are retreads. There has to be some up and comers that we can get. But most don’t seem to want that for some reason. I would much rather have a Willie Simmons or Curt Cignetti than a Manny Diaz.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347

28 minutes ago, tbulls said:

Not sure why everyone thinks there are only 2 or 3 coaches out there that could help us. Many don’t even want someone until they are hired elsewhere. Many of the names I see on here are retreads. There has to be some up and comers that we can get. But most don’t seem to want that for some reason. I would much rather have a Willie Simmons or Curt Cignetti than a Manny Diaz.

At this point we should probably go this route.

Proven winners and program builders.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

4 hours ago, Bullrush33 said:

I’m not a fan because of a coach or a player. I am a fan because this is my alma mater.  Highs or lows I am a Bull and will always be a Bull.  People come and go. #GoBulls

That's probably true for 99% of us that attended USF.

I'm a fan of winning too.  

Hopefully you will always be a Bull.  And hopefully we'll always have the Bulls on the gridiron.

But many fans have quit the Bulls on the gridiron yet still treasure their alma mater.

Your saying people that think JL can fix the mess is "being a fan" of him.  You couldn't be more wrong.  It's knowing somebody who has proven commitment, determination, and ability to win.  

We didn't make Rhea Law the president because we've been fans of her for years.