• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deion Sanders

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

12 minutes ago, Brad said:

Ok, this thread is Deion's he wants it all.  No more soccer, Bojangles, testicles or other unrelated nonsense.

We're heading into 5 p.m. eastern when all hell breaks loose.

Go Bulls!

So I can't post a Gruden sighting at the YC tonight unless he's sitting with Deion?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

1 minute ago, bulloni said:

Sounds like BJ is saying none of these guys we've been linking have any clue what they are talking about. 

Could still be Chadwell or Deion...but the stuff about expediting the stadium and kelly giving up control could all be ********

I'm sure BJ doesn't have any clue if any of these guys have any clue. BJ is clearly reading this stuff too and getting emotional whiplash and now he's crying out for it to stop. Sounds like he's not voting for Miss. Information to be the winner.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

the interwebs are not for the faint of heart. it's best to just sit back and enjoy the ride :popcorn:

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  960
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, bulloni said:

Sounds like BJ is saying none of these guys we've been linking have any clue what they are talking about. 

Could still be Chadwell or Deion...but the stuff about expediting the stadium and kelly giving up control could all be ********

It sounds to me to be more of the “stop gossiping about our jobs/livelihood and treating it like entertainment”; which I can appreciate to a point. Reporting is also a job and somebody else’s livelihood. It’s a vicious circle. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

So I can't post a Gruden sighting at the YC tonight unless he's sitting with Deion?

Actually yes please do.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

1 minute ago, michibull said:

It sounds to me to be more of the “stop gossiping about our jobs/livelihood and treating it like entertainment”; which I can appreciate to a point. Reporting is also a job and somebody else’s livelihood. It’s a vicious circle. 

Right the sport reporter people will report what they know if they think it has multiple confirmed sources.  Internet people can proceed to say complete foolishness if they want, but they are also the ones that buy tickets, show up to games, and feed the hype beast.  

Edited by Rocky Style

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

1 minute ago, michibull said:

Reporting is also a job and somebody else’s livelihood

Reporting, not gossip mongering. To me reporting indicates news and there's been nothing in that regard to this all day

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

7 minutes ago, bulloni said:

I think that's possible but it's more possible these guys are saying what Deion has told them.

Sooner or later we might begin having concern with what exactly are we dealing with here...

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

Just now, Triple B said:

Reporting, not gossip mongering. To me reporting indicates news and there's been nothing in that regard to this all day

unless Deion actually was on USF's campus this morning. Doesn't seem likely but not sure why JP Peterson would lie about that