• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone else feel like it’s Christmas Eve?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, MDBull20 said:

I can tell you from experience that the students at West Virginia still have a hatred for Pittsburgh, and Maryland fans want nothing more than to play Duke and Carolina in basketball. The administrations may not, which if that is your point that is fair. However, fans will always crave that rivalry experience in all sports. I do however agree with Triple B's post that you are responding to that we cannot be dependent upon another program.

Correct, yes, I was talking about the administration and the direction of their program. Fan’s will always care about rivalries, the NCAA and university leaders just care about money. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

I pulled the plug on my dad on Christmas Eve so I kind of get the sentiment. We are the left behinds and that’s no cause for celebration.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I pulled the plug on my dad on Christmas Eve so I kind of get the sentiment. We are the left behinds and that’s no cause for celebration.

USF was not left behind. They basically did this to themselves. Leavitt situation.  Taggart leaving for Oregon. Keep either of those two coaches and I believe USF would of been well ahead of Cincy & Houston.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, Bull Awakening said:

USF was not left behind. They basically did this to themselves. Leavitt situation.  Taggart leaving for Oregon. Keep either of those two coaches and I believe USF would of been well ahead of Cincy & Houston.

Still doesn’t change the fact that this is ending because they are moving up while we are not which isn’t the same warm fuzzy feeling that came with it ending on our terms.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Still doesn’t change the fact that this is ending because they are moving up while we are not which isn’t the same warm fuzzy feeling that came with it ending on our terms.

Still have a chance at ACC but need a home run hire and win’s ASAP 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

6 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Also some bad timing if expansion took place in 2017 we been ahead of UCF and Cincinnati I imagine. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

16 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Also some bad timing if expansion took place in 2017 we been ahead of UCF and Cincinnati I imagine. 

I have doubts about that. It looks like the choices this last round was based on a body of work that spanned more than a couple of years. All those teams would have been ahead of us even back then .... Our bad timing occurred when USF waited so long to start football.