• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why Give Elon $8/Month When.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

For just $8.95 per month you can support The Bulls Pen and get ad-free access to the premiere USF message board on the interwebs? I just signed up and my life has already changed for the better. Right after I hit subscribe, I see that Jim Leavitt is communicating about and with USF Football once again. What a glorious start to my Friday! SMU better watch out this week. 

https://www.thebullspen.com/subscriptions/

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

For just $8.95 per month you can support The Bulls Pen and get ad-free access to the premiere USF message board on the interwebs? I just signed up and my life has already changed for the better. Right after I hit subscribe, I see that Jim Leavitt is communicating about and with USF Football once again. What a glorious start to my Friday! SMU better watch out this week. 

https://www.thebullspen.com/subscriptions/

True and if anything interesting gets tweeted it ends up on this board anyways. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Title was confusing at first .... Why would anyone here be giving money to a college like Elon?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

16 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Title was confusing at first .... Why would anyone here be giving money to a college like Elon?

True!  William & Mary all the way.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Thanks for subscribing @BullyPulpit and for letting folks know this is an option at TheBullsPen.com

It's been available for a few years, but I don't advertise it.

It is available, but I have to do some more work on it.  With the monthly subscription comes a 100% ad-free experience, unlimited reactions, larger IM space, more storage space, and some other things I have to add.  We've been through some system changes here and I am behind on getting those listed out.  I want it to be a valuable so there will be more to come on it.

Thank you.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

4 hours ago, Brad said:

Thanks for subscribing @BullyPulpit and for letting folks know this is an option at TheBullsPen.com

It's been available for a few years, but I don't advertise it.

It is available, but I have to do some more work on it.  With the monthly subscription comes a 100% ad-free experience, unlimited reactions, larger IM space, more storage space, and some other things I have to add.  We've been through some system changes here and I am behind on getting those listed out.  I want it to be a valuable so there will be more to come on it.

Thank you.

For real? I've been wasting donating money to this board while I could have subscribed and done away with the ads? Better late than never. 

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

Just now, CousinRicky said:

For real? I've been wasting donating money to this board while I could have subscribed and done away with the ads? Better late than never. 

I wasn't really aware either. I was looking to make a donation, but then came across the subscription option when clicking on my profile. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,007
  • Days Won:  12

I just signed up albeit at the cheaper one. Between NIL, Annual Fund, and more, starting to get to be a lot to track. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

12 hours ago, Triple B said:

12-year donor here, best undergrad experiential learning in the nation.

Don’t @ me.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Thanks to @hm101, @WhaddaBunchaBull and @thekidnapper for subscribing.  I appreciate the support as we start thinking about what comes next in 2023-24.  I really appreciated it and your interaction here on the board!

• Upvote 1