• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

and we let a young QB go for Gary?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

28 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

No this thread is about the quarterback.  Discussing the quarterback play being poor doesn't mean everything else is rosie

Exactly the OL didn’t play well and the receivers can’t catch a cold right now. 

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  774
  • Days Won:  1

43 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

No this thread is about the quarterback.  Discussing the quarterback play being poor doesn't mean everything else is rosie

I’m just stating my observation and replying to another Bull. Like it or dislike, the statement was based on reading comments from yesterday and before. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

15 hours ago, USFbulls24 said:

You're absolutely correct. Bohanon has had FIVE YEARS to develop as a college QB and is 23 years old. McClain as a true freshman did not show that he's a better passer than Bohanon. This does not mean that McClain isn't as good his second year than the absolute trash we're watching from Bohanon up to this point though. Also doesn't mean that McClain couldn't be much better than Bohanon going into his Junior year. Scott bet on Bohanon and it looks like an atrocious bet so far that might cost him his job.

Then Timmy should have stayed and battled.  If the Timmy was named the starter and shat the bed, it would have the same effect on CJS job outlook.  Just stop with the Timmy talk.  Dude left of his own free will.

3 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

I’m just stating my observation and replying to another Bull. Like it or dislike, the statement was based on reading comments from yesterday and before. 

Haven't seen many comments about GB being THE reason for the poor outcomes thus far.  That's just my observation ......

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  774
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Then Timmy should have stayed and battled.  If the Timmy was named the starter and shat the bed, it would have the same effect on CJS job outlook.  Just stop with the Timmy talk.  Dude left of his own free will.

Haven't seen many comments about GB being THE reason for the poor outcomes thus far.  That's just my observation ......

Why did I respond to Blackice? Go back and read the thread. Like I said, this forum, that doesn’t specify just this time period. I’ve been vocal about that since I joined The Bulls Pen.

Edited by CycleBull

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, olafberserker said:

It's not painfully obvious to you that this staff is incompetent? Timmy might be one of the few sane ones at this point. Unless you're defending Jeff Scott LOL.

As soon as we took Bohanon, everyone with half a brain understood he was not coming here to sit. Bohanon has 0 passing TDs through 3 games and led our offense to 0 points in the first half against a mediocre Louisville team in game 3. You're out of your mind if you don't believe he shoulders some blame for the struggles. We should definitely all rest easy knowing Bohanon has a wonderful GRIT score though. We shouldn't ever forget that.

• Me no likey 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

No personal attacks, please.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

18 minutes ago, USFbulls24 said:

We should definitely all rest easy knowing Bohanon has a wonderful GRIT score though. We shouldn't ever forget that.

It was still the right call and he is good enough to win.  He is working with what he has at the moment.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516

4 games in: Gerry Bohanon 55-103, 569 yards, 0 TD 6 INTs. Bohanon and Scott are a match made in heaven.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  187

22 minutes ago, USFbulls24 said:

4 games in: Gerry Bohanon 55-103, 569 yards, 0 TD 6 INTs. Bohanon and Scott are a match made in heaven.

6 ints?!?!

it felt like alot but seeing that stat line is shocking to say the least 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

What a pointless thread filled with “what could have been.”  Bohanon is a starter because of where he came from and how well he played. Naming him the starter was the right choice. Did you guys not watch our QB last year? Did I miss something? I know he was a true freshman, but if he would have stayed he’d more than likely be our QB right now. Instead, his dad was in his ear and now he’s looking at potentially being another backup with not many choices left. 

Edited by OcalaBull2
  • Upvote 1