• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So much complaining

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,020
  • Days Won:  38

1 minute ago, BrowardBull17 said:

I don't remember beer being 16 bucks each in previous years. Robbery. 

Something went up a lot last year I think.  It's now beyond absurd.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  452
  • Days Won:  0

45 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Something went up a lot last year I think.  It's now beyond absurd.

A few season ago they were $9, then post Covid they jumped to ~$12 and now $15 for what looks like a 16 oz beer. We are talking about the equivalent of paying $10 for a can of basic beer. Lesson learned for me is to make sure nearly all my consumption happens at the tailgate. Not good for attracting/encouraging the casual fan or families to go to a game.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

Let’s just beat Gainesville this weekend! Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

21 hours ago, Sellular1 said:

Please see ODU, App State, GA Southern, etc.  

we are a dumpster fire sad to say

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

9 hours ago, 00Bull said:

A few season ago they were $9, then post Covid they jumped to ~$12 and now $15 for what looks like a 16 oz beer. We are talking about the equivalent of paying $10 for a can of basic beer. Lesson learned for me is to make sure nearly all my consumption happens at the tailgate. Not good for attracting/encouraging the casual fan or families to go to a game.

sports are big business and fan/consumer pays for everything

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, 00Bull said:

It is the Glazers and that "Tom Brady final season" factor.  Look at the temporary seats in the one endzone.   Those are normally there if RJS is hosting a Super Bowl.   The Bucs are forcing season ticket holders to sign up for a minimum of two years because they know interest will drop off when Brady retires, which could be at the end of this season.   The Glazers are squeezing every dollar out of the fans for every event at RJS.   They are like chipmunks hording nuts for the eventual baren winter in the post Tom Brady era.

However, if we believe the TMZ reporting, the marital rift between Brady and his wife may result in Brady playing a few more seasons past this one.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

43 minutes ago, smazza said:

we are a dumpster fire sad to say

Thankfully this dumpster fire is gonna be a lot easier to put out. USF has too much momentum now and won’t be stopped!!

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,020
  • Days Won:  38

32 minutes ago, hightechbull said:

It is the Glazers and that "Tom Brady final season" factor.  Look at the temporary seats in the one endzone.   Those are normally there if RJS is hosting a Super Bowl.   The Bucs are forcing season ticket holders to sign up for a minimum of two years because they know interest will drop off when Brady retires, which could be at the end of this season.   The Glazers are squeezing every dollar out of the fans for every event at RJS.   They are like chipmunks hording nuts for the eventual baren winter in the post Tom Brady era.

One of these nuts is not like the other though (USF).  It's like adding insult to injury.  This is especially true given how cheap the concessions are up here in the ATL Mercedes Benz-whatever stadium.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

21 hours ago, Outlaw said:

image.png.84bf468831ed460ff7134ba81c386499.png

On 9/4/2022 at 1:14 PM, Outlaw said:

I am not humiliating him. I am saying i feel bad he came back to see that.  I am suspending myself from posting until CJS gets a FBS win. Then I can say something positive about him. Go Bulls!

Liar-o.gif.06d86518d84e944abf790b4b56aff146.gif

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,367
  • Days Won:  25

33 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Liar-o.gif.06d86518d84e944abf790b4b56aff146.gif

Except I didn't post any words or opinions that were My own.  Just a chart in reply to his chart. Now you have asked for me to reply. Anyone that thinks the team is improving under  Cjs is delusional. Our offense is worse, our defense is worse,   and our schemes on offense are almost the same. We have co-oc that didn't call plays and passing game coordinator that has had 5 passing touchdowns last season  and two games into season so far. So Unless he finds a miracle  in a bottle don't except much from him.