• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

News: The Bulls Pen Celebrates 23 Years

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Joined in '06, prior to the first Birmingham Bowl. Still won't forget all the excitement on the board every week during the rise in '07. AP and Coaches Poll threads up and refreshed over and over and over again until the rankings published. Those were fun times.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

Awesome and thank you @Brad

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

I joined after the Miami win in 2010. Hard to believe it's been nearly 12 years on here. Unfortunately it's been mostly downhill from here.

Fortunately-I still love USF and I'm grateful for this website giving us all a place to vent. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you for doing what you do, Brad. Not easy to keep a group together this long. I have been a season ticket holder since day 1 but it took awhile for me to find this forum and I am glad I did. Even if I don't post a lot I enjoy reading what others have to say.

GO BULLS!

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

It's an effort by many including especially the people that care enough about USF Athletics to come here and have an in-depth, serious discussion.  Thank you all and others that have been a part of our community.

• Go Bulls! 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

Thanks @Brad. My 15th season as I started after hearing about it at the Auburn game.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

13 hours ago, Brad said:

It's an effort by many including especially the people that care enough about USF Athletics to come here and have an in-depth, serious discussion.  Thank you all and others that have been a part of our community.

Serious discussions are well and good, but what about the Rich Rodriguez hotdog environment memes?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

2 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

Serious discussions are well and good, but what about the Rich Rodriguez hotdog environment memes?

This was obviously a very huge contribution in a period of rapid message board growth.  TBP would be likely be only a memory if not for the hot dog environment memes and references.  

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

17 years of entertainment, community, and wonderful memories on here. My favorites were getting to organize the pre-bowl events in El Paso, where we were unexpectedly joined by Judy and Doug) and at Dreamfield's in Birmingham. With all of life's changes and the trials and tribulations of USF athletics, The Bullspen has remained a consistent rock and a place to go to commiserate and celebrate, all while enjoying the memories of the past and looking forward to the future. I am excited where the athletic department seems to be heading and I'm happy to know that I will have a front-row seat at this site to watch it all happen!   

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1