• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Facility Plan coming Sep 1st (may not include the OCS)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  541
  • Days Won:  0

I thought I read a while ago the the trails/parkland by where the stadium is planned cannot be ripped up for some weird reason.  It was designed by some famous land architect too>    I really liked that area but I'm all for the trade off

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  187
  • Days Won:  0

I love the look of the plan! stadium design seems to be awesome as well.

this will be huge for recruiting. clear investments being made in athletics

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

Hey @John Lewis ... you might see on Twitter, an eagle-eyed USF fan (RobertSteegLife) found something in the Lobby mockup for the Muma Center... Could USF be foreshadowing something?

image.png

Edited by Jim Johnson

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  960
  • Days Won:  1

This whole plan has the look and feel of great planning and P5 level. If this is done in high quality, I see this elevating us well above our competition for the next expansion. I think in the arms race for facilities, this puts us right up the Lee with the mid tier P5’s which is a HUGE step up. Im proud that USF is getting aggressive with this. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Can we expect release of stadium renderings added to the website this month and high res pictures of the finished IPF added as well when you click on each facility?

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Looks great for the future athletes. Where will the tailgating happen? Where are the parking facilities? Trying to look at this big picture wise.

Facilities look tremendous... but how far will an 80-year old Brad Meyer have to walk to get to a football game after consuming lots of alcohol? How many co-eds will he run into on his way to the stadium? We need to quantify these items for the people throwing money to the university. 

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

1 minute ago, The Sheriff said:

Looks great for the future athletes. Where will the tailgating happen? Where are the parking facilities? Trying to look at this big picture wise.

Facilities look tremendous... but how far will an 80-year old Brad Meyer have to walk to get to a football game after consuming lots of alcohol? How many co-eds will he run into on his way to the stadium? We need to quantify these items for the people throwing money to the university. 

😃

The co-eds will be helping gramps with his walker or wheelchair.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

43 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

How many co-eds will he run into on his way to the stadium?

This is the first question begging for an answer.   it will help me with the Horns Up thing too.  

• Haha 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

43 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

Have to think the premium parking will be along Sycamore drive and the closer parking lots ... but parking for every OCS is all across their campuses right?  People will be parking in the Fine Arts and Engineering parking lots and walking over.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

Hell yea. Looks pretty awesome to me!