• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, jjlovecub said:

We announce we are building an OCS and your vote is to fold the football program??

I've been suggesting we fold the program since the big 12 passed us over. 

• ???? 1
  • Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,088
  • Days Won:  39

8 hours ago, DontPushMe said:

I've been suggesting we fold the program since the big 12 passed us over. 

That may end up being the best thing to happen to us.

• Upvote 1
  • ???? 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,561
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, Triple B said:

I wonder if back in 2003 there were Houston and UCF fans whining like little babies about just shutting down football because we passed them by? 
People have said they are embarrassed by the football program which I don’t get because we’re not really part of the actual program itself. I am, however, part of the USF fan base and this shutting down talk is embarrassing as ****. 
RS may have hit the nail on the head saying this may have been the best thing to happen to us. 

I imagine the people who are talking about shutting down the program would lose their minds if the program were to actually be shut down. Either that or they are trolls.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

5 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

I imagine the people who are talking about shutting down the program would lose their minds if the program were to actually be shut down. Either that or they are trolls.

I honestly don’t think they’re trolls, which is kind of sad. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,558
  • Days Won:  28

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

I wonder if back in 2003 there were Houston and UCF fans whining like little babies about just shutting down football because we passed them by? 
People have said they are embarrassed by the football program which I don’t get because we’re not really part of the actual program itself. I am, however, part of the USF fan base and this shutting down talk is embarrassing as ****. 
RS may have hit the nail on the head saying this may have been the best thing to happen to us. 

Its like if you hate the team so much that you want the program to end then just stop being a fan or adopt another team. Why be such a miserable a$$ fan? Just come online every day 2 b#%@ch and whine about the team. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,539
  • Days Won:  25

23 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Its like if you hate the team so much that you want the program to end then just stop being a fan or adopt another team. Why be such a miserable a$$ fan? Just come online every day 2 b#%@ch and whine about the team. 

I don't hate the team or want them to fold. I expect them to go bowling ever year. I hate the direction the team has gone since CJL and especially the direction it is heading under CJS. Hopefully he learns to coach over the offseason and shows us his gifted offensive mind and elite developer of offensive talent that  AD Mk labeled him.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I don't hate the team or want them to fold. I expect them to go bowling ever year. I hate the direction the team has gone since CJL and especially the direction it is heading under CJS. Hopefully he learns to coach over the offseason and shows us his gifted offensive mind and elite developer of offensive talent that  AD Mk labeled him.

Weren't talking about you ...... and, seriously, you're becoming a caricature of yourself with this incessant regurgitating of the MK quote. It's almost like you're trolling yourself.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,539
  • Days Won:  25

7 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Weren't talking about you ...... and, seriously, you're becoming a caricature of yourself with this incessant regurgitating of the MK quote. It's almost like you're trolling yourself.

People wanted to know where I got the information that he was an offensive guru and would instantly improve us? Well directly from the guy who extended him.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

35 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

People wanted to know where I got the information that he was an offensive guru and would instantly improve us?

I wanted to know.  You told me.  I thanked you and added it to our Quotes page.  

I'd now like to ask you to STOP once again.  Please also heed that request.

• Upvote 1